Posted April 23, 2011
I'm currently a senior at Roy High and I'm deeply saddened by how low a few people say our school is. They just don't get that were a special high school We have what a few schools don't and that is were Multicultural And we all get along if you don't like Hispanics or African Americans Or Japanese or Chinese Or Italian Then I wouldn't recommend you come to our school we all get along with each other great and we wouldn't want people with negative attitudes coming to our school sure we have a few kids who drop out or do drugs But we have some amazing councils that helped alot of kids get back on track I'm one of them so please go see our school yourself before reading negative story's If you go there negative I'm Sure you'll have a bad time But if your positive about it I'm sure you will love our school

Roy High School 2

Posted March 22, 2011
I'm a sophomore at Roy and I can't stand being there. Right now I'm trying to convince my parents to let me go to a different school; that's how much I don't like it there. A few of the teachers there are great and honestly care about you and your education. Other's do not. My mom(Who is a teacher in Weber District, as is my dad) recently had a meeting with one of my teachers. My mom came home telling me that she didn't care if I failed her class because of how terrible a person and teacher she is. My mom was offended by how she was treated and also did not like how the teacher basically described me as a horrible student when all the teachers I've had in the past would say the complete opposite. The student body is terrible. There are a few kids, such as the SBO's, who will try to get everybody into the spirit of things but most kids are unresponsive. Cliques are the worst. If you hang out with the "weird" kids and you think you need to make some new friends because maybe you're not into all the things your old friends were into, you can't. No one accepts you into their group because they have this already formed opinion of you. Overall, Roy just isn't a good school.

Posted February 20, 2010
I am sad to see what has become of Roy as a city, not just the school. I moved away from Utah for about ten years. My child is enrolled in Roy High because family circumstances didn't allow for anything else. The Special Education we have received is nothing more than babysitting. I am so saddened for what possibilities my child has lost in his time at Roy. My limited experience with the administration bodes no better.

Roy High School 4

Posted December 23, 2009
I am a sophomore at roy high ans so far into the school year (over halfway) noting has happened at the school to make me think of it in any sort of a negative way. The student body has tons of school spirit, drug use has exponentially dropped, teachers want us to succeed, and cliques almost do not exist at roy..

Posted November 29, 2009
Roy high is a great school! We have loads of school spirit and even if we aren't some private school with prestigious educators we have good teachers that want to see us succeed. A student is responsible for their test scores and the grades they earn. High school can be great or miserable. You get out of it waht you put in.

Posted October 02, 2009
Roy High School is a good school however, the school does not comply with the needs of the students and rarely listens.

Posted December 21, 2008
As i looked for another site, i stumbled across these appaling remarks. I am currently a jr at Roy High and i think it is one of the best schools i have been to. If you are thinking about sending your students there, please do not hesitate. Roy actually has few cliques and is very accepting. I am in the band and as what every movie tells us makes me a 'social outcast' it is not that way at all. I am offended that these people would say many of these things about the students getting a bad education. The truth is that in most schools students are unmotivated, but thanks to many good teachers a good portion of our student body have taken and passed with 5's on AP exams and reached into the 30's on the act's. If your student is willing to learn, Roy is a great place.

Posted December 10, 2008
I am a student body officer at roy high this year. I absolutly love roy, I think that the following remarks are very harsh and represent roy in a bad and very immature way. Roy high is a very great school to attend, the inside was just recently refurbished and We as a student body work very hard to keep up the school spirit of roy high. Roy High rocks!

Posted December 01, 2008

Posted November 18, 2008

Roy High School
2150 West 4800 South, Roy, UT  84067
Last modified Roy High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roy High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top