Roy, UT

Sand Ridge Jr High School 0

Posted March 24, 2010
sandridge has a problem with drugs and alcohal. i do not appreciate this school

Posted July 29, 2009

Sand Ridge Jr High School 3

Posted March 27, 2009

Posted January 05, 2009
this school has excellent teachers and a well disciplined students and staff i recommend this school to everyone

Sand Ridge Jr High School 2

Posted January 25, 2008
We moved to leave this school's boundaries. There are a few excellent teachers but most are terrible. The Principle was nice but did not address bullying/fighting in the school. I'm glad we left.

Sand Ridge Jr High School 0

Posted January 13, 2008
I love this school and i love the science teacher .

Posted March 19, 2007
Sand Ridge is the best school ever!!! Everyone feels united. The vice principal rocks! They have some pretty awesome teachers. Science teachers are very good there. I love it!

Sand Ridge Jr High School 1

Posted January 29, 2005
- a former student

Posted December 21, 2004
This school is the best I have had 4 kids there in the past I recomend it to everyone. my child says 'they have been the best two school years of my life my gpa has improved two points thanks to the goals we set and we get prizes for setting the goals its so cool' so that is really a great program. the teachers are so connected with the children. and the pta has a very big parental unit. I feel that my child is safe at this school!

Sand Ridge Jr High School 4

Posted June 12, 2004
Have had 3 students here. We were very happy with the English teachers. They are very good and relate well with kids this age. They know how to reach kids. The kids learn a lot and have a good experience. Math is a little weak as it is in many jr. high schools around here. Teacher selection very important. High school had much better math department. Overall kids have been very happy here.

Sand Ridge Jr High School
2075 West 4600 South, Roy, UT  84067
Last modified Sand Ridge Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sand Ridge Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top