Bad
Good

We had a WONDERFUL experience at Heritage Elementary School. My son was in the 2nd grand and my daughter in Kindergarten. The teachers are excellent and have more patience and listening skills for both students and parents than what I thought was humanly possible. I would absolutely recommend this school to anyone in the area. We came from Bloomington Elementary, another good school, but it was inferior to Heritage. We miss it and hope to find a similar experience in our new home.

My children have always had fantastic teachers and are offered many helpful programs. I too am always concerned about safety on the playground, and safety getting on and off the buses. I don't think the safety standards are as high as they should be, and supervision is greatly lacking which leaves much up to luck and chance. If a child is willing to go with someone or just decides to go somewhere they shouldn't, chances are nobody is going to stop them. The playground and parking lot are not separated by fence which is an open invitation to predators. I love this school and my children are having a wonderful experience there, but I do worry.

I rated average because I have no knowledge of the principal and teacher. I drive by the school coming home from college every day and I constantly see kids outside with no adult supervision and a lot of times they are outside the doors that face the parking lot that has no fence between them and the parking lot. A child could come out of the class room and be kidnapped by some random person in the parking lot. The fencing does not go all the way around it stops by the side of the school. I will not take my daughter to the school because that just does not seem safe. Bad things happen in small towns too and it seems like this school lacks some safety sense.

the teachers are awesome the school is very sanatary.I just love it

Last modified Heritage School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.