Posted November 13, 2014
Beehive is an excellent school! It has small class sizes with committed, caring teachers. We are able to check grades and behavior scores on-line with Coolsis. We know when our son has forgotten to turn in an assignment so we can remind him. My son has not had the bullying problems that we experienced at other schools. The school is always striving to do even better.

Posted November 10, 2014
beehive science & technology academy is the best school in salt lake . They give every student one on one teaching in every class. They don't have most of the problems that most close have like bullies and students picking on each other. My son likes going to school . At his old school he hated going. BSTA is by far the best school in the salt lake valley.

Posted November 09, 2014
We love Beehive! Our son is in 8th grade and this is his second year there. The class sizes are small. The teachers go above and beyond to help the kids succeed. There is free after-school tutoring and a lot of fun after-school clubs. Communication between the school and parents is excellent. So glad we took the chance in leaving the public school system and giving this a try. We wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Posted November 07, 2014
Beehive has been a great school for our daughter. The school is small enough that it feels like a private school (but w/out the hefty price tag) and the staff is helpful/friendly. They offer after school tutoring (free) and clubs, plus each student has an IPAD and they use other technology in the classrooms. The population of students seems friendly/supportive of each other which is nice to see. It's a great school.

Posted September 25, 2013
I have been working with Beehive Science and Technology Academy since 2007. I was there throughout the other campuses our school has been. I witnessed the challenges our school faced and how we overcame them. I saw how our school grew both in the number of students and in success. Last year we were ranked 3rd in the State CRT Test Mathematics out of more than 170 high schools. This year, we received a technology grant through Utah Office of Education that transforms our school to a "Smart Technology School". As a result of this grant, each student will get an IPAD, teachers will get IPADs and MacBooks. We will have a new iMac Lab. Teachers will have an integrated sound system. Each class will get an HD projector with Apple TV attached to it for the full integration of IPADs and MacBooks. Right now they started installing the technology and students will get their IPADs very soon. This transformation will match with our name and will make instruction and assessment much more effective. On top of all these, small class sizes in a safe school environment and a caring, dedicated staff are probably the most important features that make our school an amazing place for students.

Posted January 08, 2013
My daughter has been at this school for the past 3 years. Beehive has an excellent academic program with highly effective teachers. My daughter's class has 18 students and they are all friends. There is a high level of respect between the students and between students and teachers. I love this school.

Posted December 07, 2012
My daughter graduated 2 years ago (after attending for 2 years) and my 11th grader has been going since 7th grade. Their teachers have all been so supportive and helpful. Most of my son's classes are honors or AP and he is a year ahead of my public school 11th grader in math and science. His class is 13 student! So the teachers know the students well and can spend more time with each of them. They have a great system of behavior tracking for both positive behavior ( points for proper uniform, keeping up with work, contributing in class, helping other students, etc.) and negative (late for class, missing homework, disrespectful behavior,etc.). We love all of the clubs, tutoring, and extracurricular activities. The staff works hard to provide parties and dances even though the school is small. They are really want the students to be sucessful! It's been great for our kids who like to be be challenged academically!

Posted December 05, 2012
Beehive Science & Technology Academy has changed my 10th graders life!! This is our second year @ Beehive and my son is a 4.0 student. The teachers are EXCEPTIONAL! They ensure that their students achieve their absolute potential. They offer tutoring everyday, they structure their classes & ciricculum in a way that fosters maximum learning. They have wonderful administration who guide them step by step in their path to college. They have a plethra of clubs, activities and adventures ( including college trips & even trips to Europe). At Beehive the sky really is the limit!!

Posted December 04, 2012
Beehive is a wonderful school. Small classrooms is just one of many attributes Beehive offers. The teachers genuinely care about each student. They have the ability to focus on them individually and help them succeed whatever their academic levels are. The clubs and after school tutoring is wonderful. It makes the students feel like they are part of a family, instead of in a massive institution. Best Principal of the year and teacher of the year this year, based on 500+ schools. Best teacher of the year last year too. There is a uniform, but it's not too overbearing like most schools. It's a wonderful school that you should check out!!!

Posted November 07, 2012
Small classes, personal attention, teachers with passion. They have the teacher of the year and the principal of the year for the charter school's in our region. LOVE the Beehive

Beehive Science & Technology Academy (BSTA)
830 E 9400 S, Salt Lake City, UT  84094
Last modified Beehive Science & Technology Academy (BSTA) is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beehive Science & Technology Academy (BSTA) Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top