Bad
Good

Both of my sons went to this school and I unfortunately had to transfer my youngest when he was in the middle of six grade, due to a move into a new home. i've been so impressed with all of the teachers and the principal, who knows every child by name and is invested in each one of their futures. The principle ensures all the teachers and staff are a good team! My oldest had special needs and the counselors and resource teachers are also great!

I really like this school. I love the corrective action approach that they take for behavioral issues. I love the effort and care I have seen from my son's 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Aryes. I also love the love and care that my daughters kindergarten teacher has provided for her. She as originally placed with Mrs. Cox and I was not impressed but she was transferred to Mrs. Andersen and has been thriving. Mrs. Andersen is the ideal kindergarten teacher. Kind and friendly and always smiling. This school also offers enough diversity to offer my children exposure to various cultures and races and we have been really appreciative of that. All in all I would say that this is a very well rounded school. I've been very happy with them.

I have two daughters in second grade, both with Diabetes and one having Cerebral Palsy. In the beginning, this school was great with addressing my daughter's specific needs with Cerebral Palsy. However, I noticed I kept going in to pick up my other daughter because they couldn't keep her blood glucose levels in check. In October my daughter with Cerebral Palsy had some pretty extensive surgery which took her awhile to recuperate from. I received a doctor's note from the physician due to her absence from school. I also made the parental decision to withdraw my daughters and put them in the K12 program in which now they are home schooled by Utah Virtual Academy, an accredited elementary school. They were notified of this. My complaint is that still they called social services on me and opened a case against me for "educational neglect" though I followed everything I needed to do withdraw them and enroll them in Utah Virtual Academy. I had the social worker come in, showed her all of the material and computer that Utah Virtual Academy had sent me to school my children at home. I was extremely hurt by this and will never have my children return to this school again.

This school is wonderful. Everyone there is dedicated to the students and each other. It is a wonderful community unto itself. I highly recommend Spring Lane. Elementary!!

This school is great about letting parents get involved. My husband is at the school on a daily basis working with the kids. The school has good quality teachers and school spirit. My child is part of the immersion program and is learning Chinese.

Last modified Spring Lane School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.