Salt Lake City, UT

Posted March 09, 2014
Diamond Ridge is an amazing school with an extremely dedicated principal, teachers and staff!! I don't care for the front office staff, but have limited interaction with them so it's not all that concerning. The school is always clean and when we have attended family nights or community PTA events they are organized and welcoming. My students have excelled in course work and I appreciate teachers taking extra in class instructional time to help students instead of sending homework home that my children don't understand. Teachers care about their students individual needs and it shows. I've enjoyed our time at a Diamond Ridge and am sad this will be our last 2 years there.

Diamond Ridge School 1

Posted February 11, 2014
My kids go to this school and it is WAY over crowded. They let kids from other areas come here for the French immersion program and they don't even have enough room for kids in the boundaries. I will be getting a variance to take my kids elsewhere. There are other schools just as close that are far better.

Posted April 26, 2012
I am so happy to have my two kids in this school, I see parents, staff and principal committed to develop a great learning environment. My son in second grade speaks French thanks to the French dual immersion program, (like a charter school), english and Spanish. Isn't that amazing? he loves reading, he loves going to school. I am involved, not like PTA, but I volunteer now and then...I feel lucky to have such a great school in my area.

Posted January 14, 2011
Diamond Ridge is a great school. I have several children there, and they have all had wonderful teachers. The principal is great. She seems to really care about the kids and to love working with them. The French Dual Immersion program is fantastic.

Diamond Ridge School 4

Posted May 25, 2010
Overall I like Diamond Ridge. The teachers that my sons have are absolutely wonderful. I don't really care for the pricipal, but since my kids don't get in trouble, I don't have to have much contact with her (she transfered from Silver Hills with my sons so I've known her for many years). My son told me the lunch ladies were mean so I sat in the lunch room and was dissapointed with the way the children were talked to by the adults. I saw it happen on several occasions. LESS TALKING MORE EATING! Come on....they need to have some release time! So I did agree with him on that. But the classes, curriculum, and sincerity of the classroom teachers seems wonderful. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good school.

Diamond Ridge School 2

Posted April 24, 2010
This school is very appealing to the eye. We love the teachers. The Administrative staff will talk to adults in a very diplomatic way but belittles the children. Teachers have been know to say that you have to be on her 'good side' or she doesn't like to work with you. It is sad that a person in authority has the right to treat kids this way.

Diamond Ridge School
6034 West Mill Valley Ln, Salt Lake City, UT  84118
Last modified Diamond Ridge School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Diamond Ridge School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top