PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted October 30, 2015
This is my daughter's first year at Elizabeth Academy and I couldn't be more thrilled with the experience! Her teachers are competent, compassionate, and maintain regular communication. My daughter LOVES going to school and she feels loved by her teachers who have helped her to get to know her classmates and establish friendships. I feel that Elizabeth Academy nurtures my daughter's physical, emotional, social, spiritual, and educational needs. I am grateful I found Elizabeth Academy!

Posted October 07, 2015
Elizabeth Academy is a very beautiful and unique school. For the past six years my children have had the honor of attending Elizabeth Academy. I have a child with special needs and one that does not. Both are growing strong in this Montessori environment. So what is Elizabeth Academy's formula to success? I believe it is a school with a heart. It started with such a pure vision. "We are all unique...Imagine the Possibilities." It's well educated and loving staff along with strong parental support makes this a reality for each child. I am so impressed with the talented teachers and enrichment specialists. They really care! I have seen parents give countless hours to support the teachers, staff, children, and families at the school. A Montessori school community that comes together! Elizabeth Academy is a leader in schools.

Posted May 18, 2014
We love Elizabeth Academy. We love the school, the teachers... the Montessori approach and the benefits our children get from Inclusion. Every child has special needs... because we are all individuals.

Posted April 29, 2014
The Elizabeth Academy has been a great place for both my "normal" developing daughter and my son that has verbal apraxia. The teachers are loving, very educated and passionate about their jobs. This is a great place for children to learn.

Posted April 29, 2014
Elizabeth Academy is an awesome school because it focuses so much attention on the child. Their model of integrating special needs children in the classroom is remarkable and adds to the non-educational education of both non-special needs and special needs students. Their constant efforts to teach respect for others to the students is a value all schools could benefit from. The facilities are top notch! I'm very grateful to have my children as students at Elizabeth Academy.

Posted April 29, 2014
Great child to teacher ratio. Not only is my daughter receiving a great, Pre-K education, she is also learning great life skills and responsibility, she is taught to prepare snacks, clean up and serve others. Elizabeth academy is an amazing first step in her education.

Posted April 29, 2014
This has been the greatest decision we ever made. My daughter that was born with Down syndrome. She is 9 years old and has gross and fine motor skills delays but her biggest challenge is a speech delay. Elizabeth academy provides speech services and also music therapy. This has benefited our daughter in many ways, verbally, emotionally and physically. We had a little hesitation by not knowing how she would respond to the difference type of education. The staff is fabulous. They all know her and greet her. They care about her well being and are always changing things right away when she seems to show signs of regression. She loves it, we love it. Best decision we ever made.

Posted April 29, 2014
As an education professional with over 25 years of experience, I can honestly say that Elizabeth Academy is setting the standard for schools in Utah and across the nation. Everything about Elizabeth Academy...from the state of the art facility, to the highly qualified teaching staff, to the thoughtfully integrated art experiences, is top notch. The inclusive aspect of the school benefits all students, and the services are provided to ensure that all of the students' needs are met. At Elizabeth Academy, the children are respected and each student is guided to reach his or her full potential. On top of that, Elizabeth Academy students LOVE school!

Posted April 29, 2014
I can't imagine our children attending any other school. Our son and daughter have learned so much at Elizabeth Academy, but most of all, we see their growing confidence and independence. The Elizabeth Academy has given them a foundation for self-directed learning that we believe will always frame their outlook on life.

Posted April 29, 2014
Elizabeth Academy is so wonderful! My kids are so happy to go to school each day and each of their teachers have such love and respect for the kids. I wasn't sold on Montessori at first but, honestly wouldn't have my kids learn any other way!! Inclusion is the way to go. It has taught much more than just patients but what friendships are all about. We are all the same yet so different. Love this amazing school!!

Elizabeth Academy