PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We love Elizabeth Academy! My kindergarten age daughter can't wait to go to school in the morning and doesn't stop talking about how much she loves school in the evening. I couldn't be happier to have her in a learning environment that is able to challenge her and also be fun and hands on. Her teachers and the school staff are incredibly aware of the individual children's needs and help them learn at their own level, no matter their age. She loves reading (which was not true before EA), exploring math works, dance, art, and writer's workshop at school. She is in a classroom of children of all abilities and they have the unique opportunity to learn together and also continue to progress on an individual basis.

This is my daughter's first year at Elizabeth Academy and I couldn't be more thrilled with the experience! Her teachers are competent, compassionate, and maintain regular communication. My daughter LOVES going to school and she feels loved by her teachers who have helped her to get to know her classmates and establish friendships. I feel that Elizabeth Academy nurtures my daughter's physical, emotional, social, spiritual, and educational needs. I am grateful I found Elizabeth Academy!

Elizabeth Academy is a very beautiful and unique school. For the past six years my children have had the honor of attending Elizabeth Academy. I have a child with special needs and one that does not. Both are growing strong in this Montessori environment. So what is Elizabeth Academy's formula to success? I believe it is a school with a heart. It started with such a pure vision. "We are all unique...Imagine the Possibilities." It's well educated and loving staff along with strong parental support makes this a reality for each child. I am so impressed with the talented teachers and enrichment specialists. They really care! I have seen parents give countless hours to support the teachers, staff, children, and families at the school. A Montessori school community that comes together! Elizabeth Academy is a leader in schools.

We love Elizabeth Academy. We love the school, the teachers... the Montessori approach and the benefits our children get from Inclusion. Every child has special needs... because we are all individuals.

The Elizabeth Academy has been a great place for both my "normal" developing daughter and my son that has verbal apraxia. The teachers are loving, very educated and passionate about their jobs. This is a great place for children to learn.

Elizabeth Academy is an awesome school because it focuses so much attention on the child. Their model of integrating special needs children in the classroom is remarkable and adds to the non-educational education of both non-special needs and special needs students. Their constant efforts to teach respect for others to the students is a value all schools could benefit from. The facilities are top notch! I'm very grateful to have my children as students at Elizabeth Academy.

Great child to teacher ratio. Not only is my daughter receiving a great, Pre-K education, she is also learning great life skills and responsibility, she is taught to prepare snacks, clean up and serve others. Elizabeth academy is an amazing first step in her education.

This has been the greatest decision we ever made. My daughter that was born with Down syndrome. She is 9 years old and has gross and fine motor skills delays but her biggest challenge is a speech delay. Elizabeth academy provides speech services and also music therapy. This has benefited our daughter in many ways, verbally, emotionally and physically. We had a little hesitation by not knowing how she would respond to the difference type of education. The staff is fabulous. They all know her and greet her. They care about her well being and are always changing things right away when she seems to show signs of regression. She loves it, we love it. Best decision we ever made.

As an education professional with over 25 years of experience, I can honestly say that Elizabeth Academy is setting the standard for schools in Utah and across the nation. Everything about Elizabeth Academy...from the state of the art facility, to the highly qualified teaching staff, to the thoughtfully integrated art experiences, is top notch. The inclusive aspect of the school benefits all students, and the services are provided to ensure that all of the students' needs are met. At Elizabeth Academy, the children are respected and each student is guided to reach his or her full potential. On top of that, Elizabeth Academy students LOVE school!

I can't imagine our children attending any other school. Our son and daughter have learned so much at Elizabeth Academy, but most of all, we see their growing confidence and independence. The Elizabeth Academy has given them a foundation for self-directed learning that we believe will always frame their outlook on life.

Last modified Elizabeth Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8