Posted December 06, 2010
This is my favorite school! I was there for 4 years and I have known almost all the teachers due to my brothers. So, I know they are very nice! This school givs good eductaion and a fair principle.

Bennion School 2

Posted January 28, 2010

Posted October 25, 2007

Posted May 24, 2007
My children have attended Bennion Elementary since they started kindergarten. They are currently in the 3rd and 5th grade. I have only positive things to say about Bennion. The teachers have always been very professional and keep the lines of communication open. The kids seem to be well behaved and that is a direct reflection of the parent involvement and the quality of teachers at Bennion. The environment at Bennion is one that is conducive to teaching and learning. My kids really enjoy the school and love the teachers. Bennion Elementary is a Great School.

Posted October 19, 2005
Bennion is a great school! Mr. Layton is a very 'hands on' principal and the children seem to really like him. Bennion has great parental support and for the most part, the teacher are great. Many of them have been there for years and seem to have a sense of ownership for the school and it's students.

Posted September 07, 2005
My child is new to this school this year and she was very nervous. Mrs. Jones made her feel very welcome & she just loves this school now. It has only been a few weeks since school has started, but i feel she will do well. I really think parents also need to look at how there children listen to the rules & follow them. Then they wouldn't always blame the school & the teachers. I feel children can have their problems too. My daughter has told me about a few kids that she thinks are really bad in her class already, cause they are never listening to the teacher. Parents need to help the teachers out and keep an eye on their children. Trust me when my daughter told me this I wasn't shocked cause at her old school she had her problems too. Work with them not against them.

Posted August 25, 2005
I am very dissapointed to see any negative reviews on Bennion Elementary. I think sometimes parents blame the school for their own child's problem. I attended Bennion Elementary 20 years ago and there are many of the same teachers still there. My children attend there now. I couldn't be more happy with them.

Bennion School 2

Posted August 12, 2005

Bennion School 1

Posted August 12, 2005
though Bennion has a few great teachers. including Ms. Hansen And Ms. Richards. The rest need to learn that kids can be kids. The teachers there are very strict. Little accidents are blown way out of proportion by them. the kids don't even get a chance to explain before they are sent home or put in detention.

Bennion School 1

Posted June 05, 2005
I think that if bennion Elementary would not be so worried about winning all of this states awards, then they would realize that the students are actually suffering from social graces. and it is really taking a toll on their physcology. the students would not be so lacking of social graces. All of the teachers at bennion are totally just stressed out.

Bennion School
5775 South Sierra Grande Dr, Salt Lake City, UT  84118
Last modified Bennion School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bennion School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top