Bad
Good

Posted December 11, 2014
I love Bonneville!!!!!! Go vikings!!!!!! This is like the best school, it has great community awesome teachers with two exceptions

Bonneville Jr High School 4

Posted January 16, 2011
We love Bonneville Jr High. There are so many parent volunteers, I actually have a hard time being able to volunteer. The teachers are great to work with. They keep in touch by email, which really helps. The counselors have been wonderful to help my sons develop plans for the future. Overall, fantastic experience!!

Bonneville Jr High School 1

Posted November 27, 2010
I am/ was attending this school recently. and I think It's the worst school in Salt Lake City. The teachers just can't control their students, there is Really bad bullying, and There is drug you At the school. There is swearing, and a lot of fighting and the students just don't care there. I have tried numorous of times to switch out of Bonneville, but can't because i'm out of boundaries. I even thought about homeschooling or online schooling because it's such a horible school. If I were you I would transfer your student(s) to another school, if you can because this school is a poor excuse for a school, and I wish I wasn't going there. I hate this school sooo much. I love school, and like to learn, But ever since I came here, it's like I want to be out of school then in school. . . . There's a lot of teasing and Making fun of here too. The kids' are sooo disrespectful that it's unbelievable. I just can't wait to be out of this school, and off to a different school. A lot of people have switched out because of bullying or kid's harassing them, or they just hated it. I wouldn't recommend this school to any student. . .

Posted August 15, 2009
I went to this school when I was in 7th grade (class of 2005-06). At the time I thought it was the worst school in the world but then I transfered to Bryant Intermediate AKA Bryant Middle School. And all I can say is this was mabey one of the best schools I had ever attended. The teachers were really cool and nice the kids were ok too. Honestly this is probably one of the best Junior High's in Utah. I would recommend that if you do not live in this school's boundiers you get a special transfer and send your kid(s) here.

Posted August 13, 2009
the best school my child could have gone to. she realy loved it!

Posted August 09, 2007
I am a Sophomore at Cottonwood High School and recently graduated Freshman from Bonneville Junior High School. BJHS is a great jr. high because it has many honors classes for: English, Social Studies, Mathematics, and Science. When I attended there it had 5 Honors Biology Classes and 3 Honors Geometry Classes for 9th grade students. It has a wonderful Academic Team, M.E.S.A. Team, Chess Team, and a National Junior Honors Society, which I was President of. Also we have a great Journalism class which produces both the newspaper and the yearbook. I was also part of this and was yearbook editor for 2006-2007. It has a magnificent after-school Show Choir which you must audition for. It has Boy's-&-Girls Volleyball, Boy's-&-Girl's Track, Boy's Wrestling, Girl's Soccer. BJHS's PTA is very involved in school activities such as our annual Spring Run, a 5k race.

Bonneville Jr High School 2

Posted July 12, 2007
The teachers aren't very nice and they can't control the other students bad behavior. Overall, not the best school available.

Posted February 16, 2006
I have students in others schools and I would rate Bonneville a 10 compared to the others - my student has had no bullying, the teacher to student ratio is low and the extracurricular activities available are outstanding.

Bonneville Jr High School
5330 South 1660 East, Salt Lake City, UT  84117
Last modified Bonneville Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.