Salt Lake City, UT

Posted September 12, 2013
I went to Evergreen. My Mom went to Evergreen. My son went to Evergreen. We all turned out just fine!

Evergreen Jr High School

Posted May 24, 2008
My child has been going to Evergreen for two years now. I can't remember him complaining a day about his teachers. He is a part of the excellent Gifted and Talented program that goes on in the school. The 'GT' program, as it's called, really challenges the students there. The teachers themselves are involved with the students there and I feel assured that my child is going to a safe environment every weekday.

Posted June 01, 2007
this school has a very education plan and a higher expectation of the students. Plus my child loves going to school there and it is very friendly. I highly recomend this school for every child.

Posted April 05, 2007
Evergreen is a great school. The teacher are great, The programs are terrific and the students get really involved with sports and student government.

Posted May 13, 2006
Evergreen is a great school. It provides various opportunities for the students and has an atmosphere of respect and dignity. Evergreen follows the five Community of Caring Values: caring, respect, resonsibility, family and trust. The administration, Student Body Officers, Cheerleaders, and PTSA work together with the student body and play an important role in the leadership of the school. Evergreen's mission is student success, and not a day goes by that they don't strive to fufill their mission.

Posted July 06, 2005
Evergreen is a terrific school. The teachers are excellent to the students and teach their subject with accuracy and knowledge. I have had the pleasure of working with many of the staff at Evergreen and have found that they are welcoming, friendly and willing to help at all costs. The principal is great to work with and the kids seem to really like his leadership and respect him. I enjoy working as a parent with this group of teachers, staff and administrators and look forward to next year and years to come.

Evergreen Jr High School 4

Posted November 11, 2004
Evergreen's a good school. The students can be a little 'clique-y' and parents are often treated by the administrative staff as though they are intrusive and tolerated. Being a parent who expects to be involved in any decision a school makes with my child, i have witnessed that some staff seem to be confused as to just who is responsible for raising the child and who chose education as a paid profession. At the same time, the teachers seem very competent in their respective subjects and are willing to talk with parents one on one anytime. My student at evergreen seems to regard the teachers and counselors with a great deal of respect and, naturally, learns more from those who consider themselves professional instructors and not babysitters. Fortunately for us all, there are not many of those to be found at evergreen.

Evergreen Jr High School
3401 South 2000 East, Salt Lake City, UT  84109
Last modified Evergreen Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evergreen Jr High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top