Granite High School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Because they had great teachers and administrators and the building are historic

Posted November 04, 2008
This place is freakin sweet. The teachers and classes are involved and fun. They still have actual vending machines. You should totally ditch wherever you go and come join us. We have games and stuff.

Posted November 04, 2008
This school rocks because its not alot of kids and the classes are small so that the teacher can get to us more often.and with not alot of kids means we get to meat alot of kids personally and just about no one gets judged like they do with a big school so ya LOVE IT!

Posted November 04, 2008
The school is awesome. It has great teachers. Not that many students. We get more attention and one on one time with the teachers. So it is easier to pass classes. Because we understand the assignments better.

Posted November 04, 2008
Granite High is so freaking cool. I think that it is good going to alternative school. The classes are easy and short. And there are only 4 classes a day.

Posted November 04, 2008
This school is small so everyone loves everyone :) They do amazing programs and help as much as they can.

Granite High School 2

Posted November 04, 2008
I think granite should be reopened and should be classified as an actual public school, it is a good school and the teachers are great. I am unhappy though because we have no sports, i an a sports fanatic, i like to play soccer and football but because of no funding, there is no sports at our school! I hope it is taken in consideration for following generations, for me it is too late since I am a senior and if Granite is reconsidered to be an open school then i would still be happy.

Posted November 04, 2008
This school is so cool they let you do anything a long as it is school appropriate

Posted October 24, 2008
I'm a student that attend at Granite. This school is the first to make me feel comfortable. At this school I'm to talk to all the staff member the counselor, teacher even the principal. In this school the are always try to help me out. The teachers help me allot they take time out to help each student in the class. In this school there is no gang or fight . The students at this school get the chance to get to know every person in the school sense they aren't that many person in the school. The classes are smaller ,that make it great sense you get better attention from the teacher , than other schools.

Granite High School 4

Posted October 24, 2008
Granite High is still a good school with or without sports. In my opinion, without sports, some students may focus more on their school without the influence of the sports to distract them. The small school size makes the community more personal with each other; everyone knows everyone. You will never walk down the hallway without passing by someone you know. With the smaller class sizes, teachers can work more with the students one-on-one helping the students more with their studies. Granite High is a great school community for everyone. Its cozy, and it's my favorite school.

Granite High School