462 students|Granite District

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Rosecrest School 1

Posted December 26, 2015
I had a child spend one year here. If you like small town mentality, cliques and politics that go with it, then this is the school for you. Otherwise, look for a school with more to offer,and is open minded, even in this underfunded state there is a lot more out there. No diversity at all ( not the school's fault) and big classes even in early grades. Of course there are good teachers to be found.

Posted November 11, 2011
I have had 4 of my 5 children attend Rosecrest so far and I couldn't be happier. The teachers are experienced and caring. The office staff is friendly and helpful. The focus is on learning fundamentals of math, reading, and science, but my kids have access to technology, arts (band, orchestra, huge school musical, choral program, visual arts), social and cultural events (fieldtrips, mountain man rendezvous, reality town). Many of these activities are possible because of a caring parent volunteer network (PTA). We have been through a few principals since I have been here, but there is a constant positive vibe that comes from the faculty. Don't think I haven't had any problems; I have! BUT they have been resolved to my liking and without too much drama or fanfare.

Posted January 30, 2008
Rosecrest is a great school with wonderful teachers and principal. They offer band, orchestra and the opportunity to perform in a school play, grades 4-6th. My children have thrived in this environment going onto gifted classes in the Junior and Senior high schools.

Rosecrest School 2

Posted February 22, 2007
I only had my daughter here for half a year. She started K here and was learning nothing. Nursery rhymes, colors, shapes, letters. Things she already knew. I transferred her to another school and she was reading within two weeks of being there. Also, her teacher would not give me the time of day. She would walk away from me when I tried speaking to her, as if I weren't there. Luckily, this teacher retired.

Posted February 08, 2006
The principal is excellent and I've had wonderful experience with the teachers so far. (k-3)

Rosecrest School
2420 Fisher Ln, Salt Lake City, UT  84109
Last modified Rosecrest School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosecrest School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top