647 students|Granite District

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Yes they are great at being fair and working towards a goal together. They are great

We love upland. Amazing teachers and great environment. Love that to push my kids up in academics.

As an involved parent, I am impressed with the quality of the teachers at Upland Terrace. My child learned on so many levels. The parents in the community donate many hours to the school because they can see the difference it makes. My child loves school because her teacher this year made learning fun.

Great community, ok teachers, terrible principal, minimal security procedures

My kids attends Upland Terrace this year, I was not impressed with the teachers thay had. One teacher basically reviewed everything my kid already knew from their other school. I felt they were behind and I worry that they didn't get the preparation for the next grade. I was disappointed when my kids came home with lots of homework (overload0 just before CRT testing saying that the teachers hadn't taught these subjects in the beginning of the year so they were making the students take home tons of homework and trying to cram everything into one week before the CRT test. My experience this year (06-07) has not been great. I am hoping this is a one time incident and that their next experience will be better. I would hate to move my kids to another school, they love to be with their friends in the neighborhood. concerned mom

I have been very disappointed with the quality of education at Upland Terrace. My son started out the year with 33 kids in his class and was told since so many kids were behind academically that that was the pace the class had to stay at. It was truly a wasted year, as he simply reviewed what he had learned the year before.

Last modified Upland Terrace School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.