Upland Terrace School 0

Posted June 17, 2008
As an involved parent, I am impressed with the quality of the teachers at Upland Terrace. My child learned on so many levels. The parents in the community donate many hours to the school because they can see the difference it makes. My child loves school because her teacher this year made learning fun.

Posted April 16, 2008

Upland Terrace School 3

Posted April 14, 2008
Great community, ok teachers, terrible principal, minimal security procedures

Upland Terrace School 0

Posted July 07, 2007
My kids attends Upland Terrace this year, I was not impressed with the teachers thay had. One teacher basically reviewed everything my kid already knew from their other school. I felt they were behind and I worry that they didn't get the preparation for the next grade. I was disappointed when my kids came home with lots of homework (overload0 just before CRT testing saying that the teachers hadn't taught these subjects in the beginning of the year so they were making the students take home tons of homework and trying to cram everything into one week before the CRT test. My experience this year (06-07) has not been great. I am hoping this is a one time incident and that their next experience will be better. I would hate to move my kids to another school, they love to be with their friends in the neighborhood. concerned mom

Upland Terrace School 2

Posted July 06, 2007
I have been very disappointed with the quality of education at Upland Terrace. My son started out the year with 33 kids in his class and was told since so many kids were behind academically that that was the pace the class had to stay at. It was truly a wasted year, as he simply reviewed what he had learned the year before.

Posted August 05, 2005
I love Upland Terrace Elementary. I have two daughters attending and they love it too. The teachers care about what they are doing as well as parents. Very good parent/teacher balance. My daughters bring home wonderful art and have been very involved with fun sport events. Schools with poor PTA's should look to Upland Terrace for ideas and suggestions. They seem to have great accomplisments.

Posted July 11, 2005
- a former student
My school, was fantastic. I'm so sad to announce, that I have had my very last days at Upland Terrace! The teachers os my school are super and they really care about the students and their education! We have so much fun doing art, music, and especially P.E. There is so much extracurricular activities we are always busy! The parent envolment in my school is great you can't turn anywhere without seeing a parent. i hope that everyone that atteneds upland Terrace will love it as much as i did! ~BRI~

Upland Terrace School
3700 South 2860 East, Salt Lake City, UT  84109
Last modified Upland Terrace School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Upland Terrace School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top