Bad
Good

I went to this school for 7th grade and regret it. I got bullied and the teachers were lazy and always expected you were a genius. I recommend to drive 2 minutes more to Churchill Jr. Bigger school with less people in each class and better teachers. It's still in the same district and everything.

My schools is GREAT! I love everything about it. It's as good as any private school, and you don't have to buy uniforms or any thing.

We chose Wasatch Jr. High because of the wonderful academics available. The teachers and the administrators are outstanding. We live out of the area and this school came highly recommended by other parents who are also out of area. It's definitely worth the extra 10 minute drive to ensure my children are receiving the best academic education to prepare them for college. The instrumental department is fabulous. The parents are very involved which I believe makes all the difference in any school your kids attend. So glad we made Wasatch our choice for both my son and daughter. They have really thrived.

We love Wasatch. I agree that it is like a private school, without the uniforms and high cost. We started bringing our daughter here for the AMAZING instrumental music program, but she has also benefitted from the accelerated academics as well. I have been very impressed by the faculty, the parental involvement, and the extracurricular activities. The new building is just the icing on the cake. I would recommend this school to anyone. Just a note - if you are out of area, register early, as the school fills up quickly.

Wasatch Junior High is a great school. My child has shown a grand improvement in academics. The students there are very nice kids that are friendly and accepting. The Principal is very nice full of structure for the students. Wasatch Junior High is like a private school without uniforms and high prices. I am very impressed with this school and If you are looking for a school with good people,academics, and overall improvement, my suggestion is this one right here.

Wasatch is a superior academic and music/arts school in Salt Lake City. I transferred my son to Wasatch after a his neighborhood middle school turned a deaf hear to his academic needs. At Wasatch, he was a straight A student because of the nurturing atmosphere promoted by the administration and teachers at Wasatch. I highly recommend this school and will send my daughter there also.

Last modified Wasatch Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.