Bad
Good

Wasatch Jr High School 1

Posted May 12, 2015
I went to this school for 7th grade and regret it. I got bullied and the teachers were lazy and always expected you were a genius. I recommend to drive 2 minutes more to Churchill Jr. Bigger school with less people in each class and better teachers. It's still in the same district and everything.

Posted September 15, 2013
My schools is GREAT! I love everything about it. It's as good as any private school, and you don't have to buy uniforms or any thing.

Posted February 04, 2012
We chose Wasatch Jr. High because of the wonderful academics available. The teachers and the administrators are outstanding. We live out of the area and this school came highly recommended by other parents who are also out of area. It's definitely worth the extra 10 minute drive to ensure my children are receiving the best academic education to prepare them for college. The instrumental department is fabulous. The parents are very involved which I believe makes all the difference in any school your kids attend. So glad we made Wasatch our choice for both my son and daughter. They have really thrived.

Posted January 05, 2010
We love Wasatch. I agree that it is like a private school, without the uniforms and high cost. We started bringing our daughter here for the AMAZING instrumental music program, but she has also benefitted from the accelerated academics as well. I have been very impressed by the faculty, the parental involvement, and the extracurricular activities. The new building is just the icing on the cake. I would recommend this school to anyone. Just a note - if you are out of area, register early, as the school fills up quickly.

Wasatch Jr High School

Posted November 22, 2009
Wasatch Junior High is a great school. My child has shown a grand improvement in academics. The students there are very nice kids that are friendly and accepting. The Principal is very nice full of structure for the students. Wasatch Junior High is like a private school without uniforms and high prices. I am very impressed with this school and If you are looking for a school with good people,academics, and overall improvement, my suggestion is this one right here.

Posted September 08, 2009
Wasatch is a superior academic and music/arts school in Salt Lake City. I transferred my son to Wasatch after a his neighborhood middle school turned a deaf hear to his academic needs. At Wasatch, he was a straight A student because of the nurturing atmosphere promoted by the administration and teachers at Wasatch. I highly recommend this school and will send my daughter there also.

Posted September 28, 2005
Wasatch has offered my children a learning environment rich in scope, challenging in its presentation and expectations, and sound in its practices and methodologies. My children have flourished at this school (and to think we were spending upwards of $12K/yr at private school!).

Wasatch Jr High School
3750 South 3100 East, Salt Lake City, UT  84109
Last modified Wasatch Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.