Salt Lake City, UT

Posted April 17, 2013
This school is fantastic. The preschool attached to it has done wonders for my special needs son, and the grades are pretty awesome as well. Because it's a title 1 school, there are lots of extra resources for students. They have lots of field trips, too- my daughter has loved going to special symphony performances, the Leonardo museum, and practicing with Ballet West. I've also appreciated the diversity at the school and the opportunity to instill acceptance of different cultures at such an early age.

Woodrow Wilson School 3

Posted July 26, 2007

Woodrow Wilson School 4

Posted July 25, 2007
My children love the international flavor of the school. The inner city of Salt Lake provides for many resources, including the local library for resources. Wilson Elementary staff are very capable and the teachers well invested. Activities are balanced and there is strong education focus as well as good technical hardware in the school for science and technology education at all ages.

Woodrow Wilson School 1

Posted March 29, 2005
We lived near the school for 5 yrs. We had a daughter attend the preschool, which I highly recommend the teachers were great. After about the 1st grade, I wouldn't recommend this school to any parent serious about their child's education. The behavior problems of other students, makes this a very hard school to attend when your child loves to learn. Hopefully, the district will change things around soon. This school is going to be torn down and relocated in 2005. The district has sweeping changes in mind for it but, we will see.

Posted March 14, 2005
- a former student

Posted July 27, 2004
I have two sets of children. My oldest is 15 years older than my youngest. My young children and my oldest grandchild both attended this school from 1996(?) to 1999. Out of 28 years of being a mom, this is by far the best Elementary school I have ever had the privilege of being involved with. Not only did the staff care about my childrens education, but they cared about their emotional and physical health as well. Hats off to this school!

Woodrow Wilson School
2567 South Main St, Salt Lake City, UT  84115
Last modified Woodrow Wilson School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodrow Wilson School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top