Backman School 4

Posted October 08, 2013
It is a uniformed school and glad now has a more active PTA. I love that I do know the staff and that they're trying to better the school. Being that it is a poverty level school I thought having a uniformed school wasn't very fitting for the community.

Backman School 5

Posted August 14, 2008
I went to Backman as a child, and I was an assistant there when I was older. I love this school and I would gladly send my children there. I believe they can get an excellent education from Backman.

Backman School
601 North 1500 West, Salt Lake City, UT  84116
Last modified Backman School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Backman School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.