Bad
Good

My daughter attended this school from K-4, then we moved away at the befinning of 5th grade. I did not realize how amazing this school was until we were exposed to a different elementary school. I love how Bonneville has a wonderful music, and art program. And the school has a super fun PE program, and teacher. Every teacher my daughter had was super commited to providing a well rounded and challenging education for my child. We decided to move back to the area just to have our daughter finish elementary there. I called the school and I was helped by the principle Donna Reid. Donna was very helpful and willing to meet with me to help our transition back into the school. I cannot adequately express my gratitude to the faculty, staff, & administration at this school. This school also has an amazing PTA!!!

I love this school! Two of my kids moved from another school and were very far behind. The teachers helped them and worked with them until they were caught up. My only complaint is about Tanner Dance. I think it is the biggest waste of time and money.

"This school has one of the worst principals I have ever seen. She discriminates and dislocates children. Makes people feel uncomfortable. If you have a child that is struggling or if you work full time find another school" I agree with this review about the principal. I really don't know how she got that position in the first place. I believe she should retire and new fresh ideas should be brought to this great school. By far she is the worst principal I've ever known. She discriminates and disrespect both parents and kids. I wonder if she does the same to the school teachers.

Bonneville is an extraordinary school! The art program, Tanner Dance program, PE teacher, great Principal and great teachers combine to make this school exceptional. Parent involvement is very high. So far, we love this school!

We have had an incredible experience at Bonneville. The principal runs the school very well, commands discipline and respect from the students, and works hard to empower the teachers and parents. Incredible teachers that care about the students and the parent involvement and volunteerism is unmatched. Recently scored in the top 5 schools in the state in CRT test scores and has a wonderful full-time art teacher. Bonneville also has a great science lab and The Tanner Dance Program for K-4.

This school is very good. Great parental involvement and great teachers. However, some staffs don't show their respect.

I have had nothing but excellent experiences at Bonneville. Teachers are loving and well trained. They truly care about each student. Tons of parent involvement!

Last modified Bonneville School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.