Bad
Good

Posted July 17, 2014
My daughter attended this school from K-4, then we moved away at the befinning of 5th grade. I did not realize how amazing this school was until we were exposed to a different elementary school. I love how Bonneville has a wonderful music, and art program. And the school has a super fun PE program, and teacher. Every teacher my daughter had was super commited to providing a well rounded and challenging education for my child. We decided to move back to the area just to have our daughter finish elementary there. I called the school and I was helped by the principle Donna Reid. Donna was very helpful and willing to meet with me to help our transition back into the school. I cannot adequately express my gratitude to the faculty, staff, & administration at this school. This school also has an amazing PTA!!!

Posted November 19, 2013
I love this school! Two of my kids moved from another school and were very far behind. The teachers helped them and worked with them until they were caught up. My only complaint is about Tanner Dance. I think it is the biggest waste of time and money.

Posted August 11, 2013
"This school has one of the worst principals I have ever seen. She discriminates and dislocates children. Makes people feel uncomfortable. If you have a child that is struggling or if you work full time find another school" I agree with this review about the principal. I really don't know how she got that position in the first place. I believe she should retire and new fresh ideas should be brought to this great school. By far she is the worst principal I've ever known. She discriminates and disrespect both parents and kids. I wonder if she does the same to the school teachers.

Bonneville School 2

Posted June 20, 2013

Posted June 21, 2012
Bonneville is an extraordinary school! The art program, Tanner Dance program, PE teacher, great Principal and great teachers combine to make this school exceptional. Parent involvement is very high. So far, we love this school!

Posted July 01, 2011
We have had an incredible experience at Bonneville. The principal runs the school very well, commands discipline and respect from the students, and works hard to empower the teachers and parents. Incredible teachers that care about the students and the parent involvement and volunteerism is unmatched. Recently scored in the top 5 schools in the state in CRT test scores and has a wonderful full-time art teacher. Bonneville also has a great science lab and The Tanner Dance Program for K-4.

Bonneville School 3

Posted May 28, 2009
This school is very good. Great parental involvement and great teachers. However, some staffs don't show their respect.

Posted April 14, 2009
I have had nothing but excellent experiences at Bonneville. Teachers are loving and well trained. They truly care about each student. Tons of parent involvement!

Posted December 18, 2005
Bonneville Elementary has one of the best kindergarten teachers, Ms. Lindsay. She does a marvelous job of teaching the kids to read, while still allowing the kindergarteners to have fun. Bonneville is a great school if you are not LDS because the neighborhood is nicely diversified. Bonneville does not seem to be an extremely academically challenging environment, which may or not appeal to parents. There is a ton of parent involvement in the school.

Posted March 28, 2004
This is an excellent school with tons of great parental involvement. The teachers are high quality.

Bonneville School
1145 South 1900 East, Salt Lake City, UT  84108
Last modified Bonneville School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.