Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I loved how much they encouraged us. They did a great job pushing us to do better and make ourselves better people.

Amount of homework: Agree

At the time that I was going, the homework was just right. I was doing all different types of homework (core classes and then my piano class).

Develops character: Neutral

We are talking about pre-teens and teens. They tried their hardest but it can be hard to get kids around this age to continue to develop these things.

I went to this school from 2000-2002. It had it's issues like any school but I liked it. I was in the ELP classes and the teachers were amazing. They pushed me to challenge myself and were always there for me.

My daughter goes to this school and she is a good student she's in 7th grade and also went for 6th grade. I like that they were able to notice that she is a gifted child and were getting her in ELP classes. Sure there were some bad things the other kids. But if you live in the community you see it's not horrible as they say. I've noticed that many teachers care about the students they work with. Many try to get them involved in helping the community and showing them the right path to success. There are classes/groups/electives that are just so helpful to the students. This includes a class called Latinos in Action, Pisa, MESA (An afterschool math club), and many other programs. Don't judge a school by what they say about it. Actually take the time and do research on the school, that's when you should make you choice. I recommend going to the school website. The link is here: http://glendale.slcschools.org/

Last modified Glendale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.