Bad
Good

Mountain View School 5

Posted April 02, 2014
I love the fact that the teachers my son has been so helpful and now my son is really good at reading and passing his spelling tests. I like that when the kids do good the principal gets the kids excited about having lunch with him.

Mountain View School

Posted October 12, 2010
A title 1 school that strives for excellence, works to help students from all backgrounds no matter what their ability, that's pioneering the way we teach children through a very meaningful volunteer program. There's a great need for expansion!

Mountain View School 2

Posted May 30, 2010
I am VERY disappointed with this school. My daughters teachers for K & 1st grade were not very attentive & had a lack of concern for her. She has a learning disability & neither of them listen when I voiced my concern for her falling behind. She also fell flat on her face when it was icy outside. She had several cuts, bruises and a swollen lip. My daughter asked if she could call me (for comfort) and the ladies running the front office told her no & to go back outside. I was FURIOUS when I confronted them about it & they all denied it & said that it's not their job or school policy to call me when my child gets hurt. They said if I want to be notified about my child getting hurt, I have to write them a letter so they can keep it file.

Mountain View School
1380 South Navajo, Salt Lake City, UT  84104
Last modified Mountain View School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountain View School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top