Bad
Good

I love the fact that the teachers my son has been so helpful and now my son is really good at reading and passing his spelling tests. I like that when the kids do good the principal gets the kids excited about having lunch with him.

A title 1 school that strives for excellence, works to help students from all backgrounds no matter what their ability, that's pioneering the way we teach children through a very meaningful volunteer program. There's a great need for expansion!

I am VERY disappointed with this school. My daughters teachers for K & 1st grade were not very attentive & had a lack of concern for her. She has a learning disability & neither of them listen when I voiced my concern for her falling behind. She also fell flat on her face when it was icy outside. She had several cuts, bruises and a swollen lip. My daughter asked if she could call me (for comfort) and the ladies running the front office told her no & to go back outside. I was FURIOUS when I confronted them about it & they all denied it & said that it's not their job or school policy to call me when my child gets hurt. They said if I want to be notified about my child getting hurt, I have to write them a letter so they can keep it file.

Last modified Mountain View School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.