Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Highland Park is amazing. There are great teachers, and the communication is fantastic. I always know what is going on week to week. There is tons of parent involvement/volunteers. They also care about keeping the art program in the school (dance, music, plays, etc.), and have a really big fundraiser each year. We are moving, and we are really sad. We will miss Highland Park greatly.

I have three children who have attended Highland Park since 2008, The school is beautiful and clean. The teachers are respectful of parents and I have few complaints about communication from the many sets of teachers we've had. The things that set H.P. apart though, are the arts program (with specialists in music, dance, and va) which is available to every student (k-6), the Hands-on-Science program which starts in third grade, and the incredible parental suppport shown to the school through tons of volunteer work. The culture of being a parent at Highland Park is that most parents volunteer in classrooms, as aides, through the PTA fundraising, or through the HUGE fundraiser that is parent-sponsored to fund the arts program. This is a GREAT school.

I love this school. We are transplants and my daughter has made many friends easily at this school. Her teacher, Mrs. Jorgensen, is the best! The only thing I do have to say needs great improvement is their quality of food for lunches. I've been several times to have lunch with my daughter and I have to say it's the worst! Something needs to change or the cooks need lessons. My daughter and other kids are constantly complaining about it.

Two of my kids go to Highland Park and love it. The teachers are wonderful and the PTA plays a huge role in supporting the arts and sciences. We have been so happy here and are sad to have to move away this summer.

Highland Park has made a difference in both my childrens' lives. The individual attention they have received from teachers and staff has been so positive and we really love the principal. They have all gone above and beyond to make the school as terrific as it is. The Extended Learning Program, the operas, musicals, the art and dance programs, and the curriculum have given my children wonderful opportunities they would otherwise have not had. Great school hands down!

I really like Highland Park, it has great teachers and I like the curriculum. My daughter is in Kindergarten and loves to go each day, she has nothing but good to say about it. Can't wait for the new school to open

Last modified Highland Park School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.