Posted April 29, 2013
I have three children who have attended Highland Park since 2008, The school is beautiful and clean. The teachers are respectful of parents and I have few complaints about communication from the many sets of teachers we've had. The things that set H.P. apart though, are the arts program (with specialists in music, dance, and va) which is available to every student (k-6), the Hands-on-Science program which starts in third grade, and the incredible parental suppport shown to the school through tons of volunteer work. The culture of being a parent at Highland Park is that most parents volunteer in classrooms, as aides, through the PTA fundraising, or through the HUGE fundraiser that is parent-sponsored to fund the arts program. This is a GREAT school.

Highland Park School 4

Posted March 27, 2013
I love this school. We are transplants and my daughter has made many friends easily at this school. Her teacher, Mrs. Jorgensen, is the best! The only thing I do have to say needs great improvement is their quality of food for lunches. I've been several times to have lunch with my daughter and I have to say it's the worst! Something needs to change or the cooks need lessons. My daughter and other kids are constantly complaining about it.

Posted December 01, 2011
Two of my kids go to Highland Park and love it. The teachers are wonderful and the PTA plays a huge role in supporting the arts and sciences. We have been so happy here and are sad to have to move away this summer.

Posted April 01, 2011
Highland Park has made a difference in both my childrens' lives. The individual attention they have received from teachers and staff has been so positive and we really love the principal. They have all gone above and beyond to make the school as terrific as it is. The Extended Learning Program, the operas, musicals, the art and dance programs, and the curriculum have given my children wonderful opportunities they would otherwise have not had. Great school hands down!

Posted November 10, 2009

Highland Park School 2

Posted August 07, 2008

Posted June 23, 2008

Posted February 18, 2008

Posted September 18, 2006
I really like Highland Park, it has great teachers and I like the curriculum. My daughter is in Kindergarten and loves to go each day, she has nothing but good to say about it. Can't wait for the new school to open

Posted April 10, 2004
I specifically chose this school for my children to attend due do its great reputation. I have been very pleased over all with our decision to drive our children out of the Granite district to enroll them here. The teaching staff is excellent and they honestly want all their children to succeed. They give children a lot of exposure to the arts, which is unusual in this day and age of budget cuts. Parental involvment in the school is outstanding as well. Thank you so much Ms.G,Mrs. Lund, Mrs. Wolfe,Mrs. Lemon,Mrs. Hansen & Mrs. Bartlett for giving my children a wonderful oppertunity to learn and love school!!!

Highland Park School
1738 East 2700 South, Salt Lake City, UT  84106
Last modified Highland Park School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Park School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top