Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

This is the best school my daughter is in grade 1st teachers r so friendly secure place for childrens

In my opinion, NIbley Park is the best school in the valley. The teachers are, for the most part, very intelligent, loving, very interactive, available for any concerns, able to deal with conflict, and varied in personality and skills to give the kids a wide range of experiences in the classroom. The staff, especially in the front office, are warm and friendly, and really know the kids. I live in West Valley and drive my kids to NIbley everyday because there is no school in the Granger district that comes close to the quality! My children are better people for attending this amazing school!

This school has the most devoted teachers I've ever met they've made a promise to me that if I ever have a problem with my schooling that they will help me, and I know and trust they will because I've seen that they do it is now currently a k-8 buildings are separated, and the Principal is also q very devoted man, I've been to a few different schools and this is definitely my favorite.

I love this school. We left Woodrow Wilson for Nibley Park and it was the best decision I ever made.

I have three children that have attended Nibley Park throughout their elementary education. Most of their teachers that we have had personal experience with have been caring and motivating. They have an amazing after school program with a wide variety of classes that are offered. There is a strong focus on respect in the school. Our principal changed two years ago and it seems like some leadership issues have developed. We lost Title 1 funding this last year and our class sizes are increasing. It makes it difficult to rate the school accurately. The teachers are great, but there are too many kids in the classes for them to adequately perform their jobs and teach what is needed when they have so many children to manage.

Last modified Nibley Park School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.