Salt Lake City, UT
Before care: Yes

Posted November 04, 2014
I went to this school and now my child goes to tis school. The programs the school has are great. They support each child's individuality and helps children when the have problems. They are doing a lot better than last year. I love that my child has came along way since she's been enrolled at this school.

Parkview School 4

Posted June 18, 2014
This was a pretty good school. It was better than the school we came from. I went here and then my daughter went here for a few months before we moved again. The teachers seem to genuinely care and I loved their extended learning program (ELP).

Posted January 25, 2010

Posted January 02, 2010
I love this school, at least the Special Education Preschool. My daughter attends and she has made so much progress since starting there in August.

Parkview School
970 South Emery St, Salt Lake City, UT  84104
Last modified Parkview School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top