Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted December 21, 2015
They are always improving on everything involving the children and their parents. Feel very welcome in school. Students feel safe at school!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted November 19, 2015
Never had a teacher who wasn't. They are all dedicated to my child's education and learning that goes way beyond the class room.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted November 19, 2015
My child never gets frustrated for too much homework, nor if it is too hard for het?. They give great homework and it is not too much to not be able to turn in when it is due on time.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted November 19, 2015
Yes they show me that my child's education is what is most important and they focus on her education which is the most important!

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted November 19, 2015
I feel all staff members at this school show respect for all students and parents and themselves equally. It's a great school.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted November 18, 2015
Yes it does because my daughter and I feel like the entire teachers and staff are always looking to help my daughter in anything she needs. It's the best school as far as I see it

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 18, 2015
It has good honesty, integrity, and fairness for all students and parents alike. I've always been understood and so has my daughter.

Posted November 18, 2015
It's a great school. My daughter loves it and I attended the school when I was growing up. It's memories.

Posted November 04, 2014
I went to this school and now my child goes to tis school. The programs the school has are great. They support each child's individuality and helps children when the have problems. They are doing a lot better than last year. I love that my child has came along way since she's been enrolled at this school.

Parkview School 4

Posted June 18, 2014
This was a pretty good school. It was better than the school we came from. I went here and then my daughter went here for a few months before we moved again. The teachers seem to genuinely care and I loved their extended learning program (ELP).

970 South Emery St, Salt Lake City, UT  84104
Last modified Parkview School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.