Bad
Good

They are always improving on everything involving the children and their parents. Feel very welcome in school. Students feel safe at school!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Never had a teacher who wasn't. They are all dedicated to my child's education and learning that goes way beyond the class room.

Amount of homework: Agree

My child never gets frustrated for too much homework, nor if it is too hard for het?. They give great homework and it is not too much to not be able to turn in when it is due on time.

Develops character: Strongly agree

It has good honesty, integrity, and fairness for all students and parents alike. I've always been understood and so has my daughter.

It's a great school. My daughter loves it and I attended the school when I was growing up. It's memories.

I went to this school and now my child goes to tis school. The programs the school has are great. They support each child's individuality and helps children when the have problems. They are doing a lot better than last year. I love that my child has came along way since she's been enrolled at this school.

This was a pretty good school. It was better than the school we came from. I went here and then my daughter went here for a few months before we moved again. The teachers seem to genuinely care and I loved their extended learning program (ELP).

I love this school, at least the Special Education Preschool. My daughter attends and she has made so much progress since starting there in August.

Last modified Parkview School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.