Bad
Good

Posted August 22, 2013
My kids enjoy this school and the staff is very active in the community. I am glad my kids can attend

Posted June 04, 2013
Oh my goodness Rose Park is an excellent school! My oldest daughter just finished 6th grade and she attended Rose Park since kindergarten! I can't express enough how wonderful the teachers and staff are at Rose Park. The principal listens to my concerns as a parent and she wants to make our school great! My kids enjoyed the talent show, fall carnival and art night this year! They also went on great field trips. I have 4 children attending Rose Park and they all excelled academically and even got over 90% on the state CRTs! I just love all of my children's teachers including their ELP teacher!

Posted May 02, 2013
I love Rose Park Elementary! The staff is AMAZING and there are so many resources available to families because it is a community school. The parents are very involved and there is a good balance between english and non-english speaking families. There is representation from both sides on the PTA and SCC. It's nice to be at a school where you can't decide which teacher is the best because they all are the best in different ways. I feel so at home at this school.

Posted October 27, 2011
I have been a teacher at Rose Park for six years, and have only great things to say about this school. The faculty that I work with are all dedicated to improving student learning, and creating opportunities for students to succeed. We have parents who volunteer in classrooms to help teachers, work with students, and provide support. The students are amazing! They work hard and never cease to amaze me with their eagerness to learn and be successful! As a teacher I could teach at many other schools, but I CHOOSE to teach at Rose Park!

Posted October 24, 2011
We love Rose Park Elementary. We started our daughter at Emerson in the ELP program but removed her so she could go to our neighborhood school and so that she could learn to love school instead of being overloaded with work. She has been there for 2 years now and we love it. We love being able to interact daily with parents and students from our community, we love the extra programs they offer, we love the teachers, and we love the new principal. She is so involved and interested in her students and teachers. We are thankful that we moved our daughter back to Rose Park!

Rose Park School 1

Posted October 18, 2011
I am thankful to have removed my children from this school. Diversity is great, but 75% of my children's classmates were not familiar with the english language. This caused a split in the classroom, basically due to race, which I didn't feel was helpful in creating unity. Little emphasis was placed upon non-english speaking parents to work with their children, so the students needed extra help, which detracted from and slowed the learning down of all the other students in the classroom. The PTA was fantastic! Aside from that, the school catered almost all services to non-english speakers.

Posted September 12, 2011
The thing that impresses me the most about RPE is my child's teacher. She is the most qualified teacher I have ever met. She holds a Masters degree, ESL Endorsement, Advanced Reading Endorsement, and is working on her National Board Certification. The new principal there is also fantastic, working hard and teaching side by side teachers to ensure best practices. I am also impressed that over half my son's class is bilingual! Such bright little minds! To read more about what parents are saying about RPE visit - mykidsgotorosepark.blogspot.com.

Posted March 25, 2011
Rose Park is a great school! With a very diverse population, teachers work meet the needs of each child. My son loves his teacher and his friends there. He can't wait to go to school every day.

Rose Park School

Posted October 13, 2010
I like Rose Park School because the staff cares for a great education for my children and other chidren. Rose Park also offers workshops for students and parents which helps bring families and the community together. I feel that Rose Park would utilize the $20,000 wisely.

Rose Park School
1105 West 1000 North, Salt Lake City, UT  84116
Last modified Rose Park School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rose Park School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top