Bad
Good

wonderful administration, wonderful teachers, committed parents, focus on the arts.

Best School in the Salt Lake School District....HANDS DOWN!!!! Moved from Bennion and couldn't be more pleased.

As a Wasatch Alum, looking back, I feel so incredibly lucky to have been a Wasatch Star!!! Though a lot has changed about the school in the past few years, I still feel very close to the teachers there, and have been back to visit several times recently; my old teachers still remember me years later. The focus on arts is incredible, and the yearly arts festival is amazing!!! In addition, there are a lot of activities sponsored by Wasatch, and the staff and faculty are wonderful. The ELP program is great for kids above their grade level. Overall, this is just a fantastic learning environment with great extras. Students can look back after graduation and truly appreciate their elementary education. I love you, Wasatch!

My son attended this school through the fifth grade. The arts and other academic focuses are very good. I was disappointed by some of the attention I felt like my son or I needed in the past but now that we have moved around the nation I realize it must take a lot of work to keep a school running at the level of excellence that Wasatch is. It was challenging and the students were held accountable for their behavior. I think Wasatch did a great job helping me raise my son. I wish we could just move it with us. The parent involvement in this area is extremely high. The teachers keep an appropriate balance in the classrooms and are fair in their assessments. Thank you Wasatch. We compaired Wasatch to private schools in the area and stayed put because they were about the same if not a little lower

Last modified Wasatch School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.