PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We have been very happy with the school. The administration and faculty have been accommodating and kind. Our kids love it there and the aftercare has been wonderful! We would recommend St Vincent School to anyone.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The principal and vice principal are very approachable and effective.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The homework amount is not overwhelming and it seems to be relevant.

St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School is top notch. We have had our children there for 6 years now and they are very happy. The teachers are approachable, and truly love the children they are teaching. My kids are always excited to go to school and are learning not only academic skills, but social skills as well. I feel they are developing academically, socially and spiritually. The community at the school is top notch. Would highly recommend this school to anyone considering a private education for their kids.

I have two children at St. Vincent de Paul School, my oldest is just starting his 6th year. Our experience with St. Vincent de Paul School has exceeded all expectations. We find the teachers to be intelligent, hard working, and committed to our children's academic, personal and spiritual growth. Teachers take the time to reach out individually to parents when needed and work very hard to keep parents informed of class activities and expectations on a regular basis. In addition to excellent teachers we have highly competent, fair and approachable administrators who are hands on and take the time to get to know students individually. St. Vincent's provides an excellent religious foundation for Catholics and non-Catholics alike. The school also has an amazing extracurricular music program with choir and band, and employs one of the most gifted and talented music teachers anywhere! Children have the opportunity to participate in a variety of sports either through the Catholic schools or in the community (and typically coached by St. Vincent parents). St. Vincent's also provides an afterschool program that is a great help to working parents. It is comforting to know your child has a place to go after school that is right on campus and where their friends are too. The campus also is home to an amazing child care (Nano Nagle) which is great convenience if you have children who are not yet school age. This school fosters community and it is not unusual to see many parents at the school helping out on a regular basis as well as getting together for social functions. We love that we have become close friends with the parents of many of our children's friends. I would recommend St. Vincent de Paul School to anyone who is looking for a high quality private school education for their children!

Wow. Reading the negative reviews, I can't believe these parents are talking about the same school. I've had my boys at the school now for 5 years and our experience has been extremely positive. Yes, the school asks the parents the be involved in their children's education, but that's not a bad thing. My wife and I both volunteer our time with the school in some capacity, but that's because we think it's important. Yes, there is outward attempts to foster the school community outside of the classroom, but getting to know the other parents at the school is a good thing. Are there things at the school that could be improved, certainly, but show me a school where that isn't the case. The teachers, staff, and administration have created a great learning environment for my boys when they're learning life skills well beyond reading, writing, and arithmetic. The school has a desire to get better and that's a refreshing and inspiring attitude.

I have had nothing but positive experiences with this school. The teachers and administrators are all so caring and willing to listen and help with any concerns that may arise. I have a child with special needs and he is thriving at St. Vincent's. His educational, social, emotional and spiritual well-being are paramount. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a quality eduction for their child. For those who have written poor reviews about the school, I hope they have taken their concerns to the administration. Communication is very important.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Overall, the students get good test scores and it has been noted that they are well prepared to enter high school after graduation from St. Vincent's.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Different grades have different amounts of homework. It takes longer for some students to do the homework than others.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school teaches religious values. They used to give out Christian Conduct Awards each quarter, but that has been replaced with Victorious Vikings. You can become a Victorious Viking by emulating positive values.

Last modified St Vincent School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8