Salt Lake City, UT

Posted December 10, 2008
I have had 2 children attend Salt Lake Lutheran High over the past 8 years and am getting ready to enroll 2 more as they graduate over the next 2 years from Jr. high. This school is an awesome place for young adults to become themselves. There are very few, if any, cliques that you find in larger schools. Everyone is excepted for who they are. The classes are challenging and have prepared both of my older children to be successful in college and in their young adult life. Parents are involved and staff members genuinely care about each and every student. This school is unique. It does not compete with the larger private schools and is not designed too. I would recommend this school to any parent who wants to see their child grown in their own self-confidence.

Posted August 25, 2008
This school allowed my son and daughter to graduate from Harvard and Princeton, and they have become extremely successful. They got very high SAT Scores also.

Posted August 25, 2008

Posted March 20, 2008
I have been teaching at LHS for the last 9 years and I would like to add something that I feel is missing from the other reviews. Any staff member can talk up their school, facilities, programs etc.; but I would like to say that it is the people at LHS who make it special, the students and families, the other teachers, the administration, I have enjoyed being in such a warm caring environment where 'loving neighbor as yourself' is more the rule than the exception!

Posted December 11, 2007
As a Lutheran High graduate, I can vouch for the school's college prep program. While I do wish I would have had more AP opportunities, the classes I took were probably equivalent to public school honors' courses and more than adequately prepared me for university coursework. The environment is kind and caring. I would recommend Lutheran High to anyone looking to get a positive experience in their high school education.

Posted October 19, 2007

Posted March 09, 2006
Lutheran High is the place to be if you would like to feel special. This is the time of life when teens need to feel special. The teachers care if you succeed. The staff is personally invested in your child's success. Children have many opportunities to participate in academic, sports, musicals, student gov. etc. Children are able to receive life long skills to communicate with others. I have had 3 children graduate from here who have gone on to to become very successful adults. They care about their fellow human beings. They were able to go to college with a high self asteem, thus making their college experience that much more fullfilling. What a great place to become an adult

Posted November 08, 2005
Salt Lake Lutheran High is a great place to send your children. Lutheran High is a great place for christian fellowship and education. Most of the students at Lutheran High are welcoming and open to new students. Lutheran High doesn't really have 'clicks' so your child is bound to fit in somewhere. The staff at Lutheran High is great, teachers are willing, helpful, encouraging, and nice. The curriculum at Lutheran High is very nice. The subjects tagught at Lutheran High are both useful as well as taught well. If you are interested in getting a great education for your child I can say from expierence that Salt Lake Lutheran High is the place for it. Sincerly, A proud parent of a SLLHS student

Posted April 27, 2005
- a staff
First and foremost,the name of the school is Salt Lake Lutheran High School. This is the schools 21st year of business and is accredited through the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools. Therefore, we have an outstanding academic program. We are a college prepatory school and our ACT scores average at 25.5 (National 19.4)Whoever would write something so vendictive apparently is not associated with our school. We have a wonderful staff and teachers that have many years of experience and Masters Degrees in Education. We have several extra curricular opportunities that include sports, clubs, drama and yearbook, just to name a few. We have a 'Parents Group' that helps with fundraising and many other activities. We strive to be one of the top private schools in the Salt Lake area and we do it with pride. Roxanne Riches Secretary/Salt Lake Lutheran High School.

Concordia Preparatory School 1

Posted May 29, 2004
- a former student
Salt Lake Lutheran High is a place to educate children abut conformity and distorted Christianity. They few if any college prep courses. I would not recommend anyone who plans on continuing their education in college to attend this school.

Concordia Preparatory School
4020 South 900 East, Salt Lake City, UT  84124
Last modified Concordia Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Concordia Preparatory School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top