PK-12|Private

Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

This has been a fantastic place for our kids to attend. The solid curriculum, the small class sizes, the caring teachers and staff and the affordable tuition make Anchor a dream come true. We have been amazed watching our kids as they have gone from average to honor roll! Highly recommended!

This school has been an incredible blessing to our family. My son who is now 10 years old was in public school and always in trouble. He was constantly sent out to the hall for his class clown behavior. Every parent-teacher conference I attended I was told my son was lagging behind and it was up to me to catch him up. I found Anchor and enrolled him for second grade, my son is now going into fifth grade and has been on the honor roll every quarter except for one for the 3 years he has attended. His teacher lived around the corner from us, she even came to get him one night to study his spelling words for his test the following day. I love this school, the teachers have a genuine love for the students. It is not only their job but their calling from the lord.

Last modified Anchor Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12