Salt Lake City, UT

School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Saint Sophia School is a great place to learn. The positive environment creates a safe and successful experience. Small class sizes, emphasis on the ARTS, and Specialty Classes make our school unique. You have to see it to believe it. Public is welcome to come in. Call for an appointment at 801-424-1297.
August 03, 2011

Posted February 09, 2014
I love this school! My daughter has THRIVED in the preschool program and I know she will continue to do so in Kindergarten. The teachers are outstanding, with excellent experience, and give complete individual attention to each child. The school is small and welcoming and they treat everyone like family. I am very impressed with the opportunities my child has received in the two years she has been attending, whether it be surprising me with a second language, multiple school programs, or the numerous educational field trips they have taken. I have done my research on other private schools in the valley, Waterford, Challenger, you name it, and Saint Sophia's curriculum is top notch and well as comparable in price and diversity. I am also very happy with the Christian values encouraged on a daily basis, and see them applied by all the students. I want more people to know about this gem, because it completely has surpassed my expectations as a preschool, and will continue to do so as an elementary school. Visit the website, tour the school! EVERYONE is welcome. You won't be disappointed!

Posted October 12, 2013
My Daughter has been going to Saint Sophia since she was 3 I now have my son in this school as well. This school is amazing, it is small so the teachers give the kids all the needed attention. The principal is amazing she knows all the parents and gives us daily updates on how the kids are doing. The teachers are amazing. I would like to keep my kids there forever if possible.

St Sophia Hellenic Orthodox School

Posted August 03, 2011
- a school leader

Posted December 30, 2010
This school is awesome- the classes are small making the student experience rich and individualized. There are field trips and extracurricular activities. These kids have a lot of fun while the test scores are among the highest (and have been the highest). The facility is unsurpassed with 2 gyms, 2 kitchens, computer lab, library, art room, playground and large field. Our family is not Greek but have felt very welcome here. There is an ease about the school that makes it very comfortable. The only downfall is that not many in the community know about it and some might even be hesitant due to the Greek specificality. Don't let that be a concern if you are looking- my kids have never been happier!

Posted August 20, 2008
This is an excellent private school. small class sizes, lot's of attention to the students and a well balanced pedagogy!

St Sophia Hellenic Orthodox School
5341 South Highland Drive, Salt Lake City, UT  84117
Last modified St Sophia Hellenic Orthodox School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St Sophia Hellenic Orthodox School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top