Posted November 15, 2013
My daughter is in her third year at Hilltop Christian School and we LOVE it. I cannot believe how much she has learned and we love their philosophy of learning through play. She looks forward to school every morning. All of her teachers have been amazing. The small class sizes and feeling of community are added bonuses. I cannot say enough about this school.

Posted February 29, 2012
We have attended Hilltop Christian School for three years. We started with the 2 1/2 yr. pre-school program, and next year we will be attending Kindergarten. The one-on-one attention is what makes this school so great. The kids are able to learn at their own pace with the attention of dedicated teachers in a fun environment. I highly recommend this school to anyone wanting their children to start out with a strong educational background and have a blast doing it.

Posted January 16, 2012
We have sent all of our children here and plan on sending our last one as well. It's a great community where you have daily reports on how your child did that day at school. You know the teachers, parents, staff on a first name basis and they know you! It has given my boys the edge as they moved on to our public schools (they were above level when they switched). I can't say enough of how wonderful this school is!

Hilltop Christian School 4

Posted January 10, 2012
This is a wonderful small school with a super accreditation (NAEYC). This is my daughters second year & she loves it. The learning through philosophy certainly works, I have been surprised on numerous occasions by what she has learnt. The staff & teachers are all very involved and extremely dedicated in their roles. We love the fact that it is almost a multi-national school of sorts as there seem to be a few families from other countries, Europe especially. A really luck find for us.

Posted December 30, 2011
This is our first year at Hilltop and my son is only 2 1/2 and goes twice a week. He absolutely loves school, he never stops talking about his teachers. We love that Hilltop is has small classes with hands on learning and is also accredited by the NAEYC. There is so much support and involvement from the parents with lots of after school activities for both parents and children. We will continue coming to Hilltop and I can't wait till my daughter is old enough to attend!

Posted September 19, 2011
We are just starting our second year at Hilltop, and my son is so excited to go to school each day! The classes are small and offer individual attention for each student, and the teachers make each child feel like they are important and valued. The communication between the school/teachers and us as parents has been fantastic! I love that the pre-school classes let the kids be kids and play while they learn.

Posted April 12, 2011
Hilltop Christian School is a play based learning environment and is accredited by the NAEYC. My daughter has attended school at HCS for the past two years, and will continue again next year. The class sizes are small allowing each child to be involved. All of the teachers and staff are hands on and know each of the children. Parent support throughout the school is fantastic, making it a great community environment. This is a fantastic school, with a great education program and I highly recommend it.

Posted November 17, 2010
My daughter has attended Hilltop for two years, and we couldn't be happier. The teachers truly care about her as a person and have helped her gain confidence inside and outside the classroom. She gets individualized teaching and is already reading at the start of her pre-k year. The director is wonderful and knows each child. She goes above and beyond what is necessary. I am confident that my daughter is getting a solid foundation to her educational career.

Posted November 25, 2009
We are in our second year at Hilltop and are so happy with our choice. This school allows children to be children and to learn in an environment that fosters creativity, individualism, social interaction, and spirituality. The small class size also accommodates a more personalized educational approach. The director knows each child by name, and there is a sense of community among the families.

Hilltop Christian School 3

Posted May 05, 2009
Although the student to teacher ratios are excellent and the school has a lot of potential, there is a definite lack of leadership. Parental involvement is great, however there are a lot of cliques. The teachers are good, but issues that come up are not addressed in a timely manner. There is definitely room for improvement.

Hilltop Christian School
985 East 10600 South, Sandy, UT  84094
Last modified Hilltop Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Hilltop Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top