PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

The school's NAEYC accreditation first attracted us and our experience there has been so positive that, like many other reviewers, after two years in the preschool program our older child will attend as a kindergartener this year and her younger sister will start preschool there as well. Passion, caring, creativity and commitment to providing a well rounded age appropriate experience for the children is demonstrated by everyone we have come into contact with; from the director to the teachers to the classroom aides. This is a great school and we highly recommend it.

My daughter is in her third year at Hilltop Christian School and we LOVE it. I cannot believe how much she has learned and we love their philosophy of learning through play. She looks forward to school every morning. All of her teachers have been amazing. The small class sizes and feeling of community are added bonuses. I cannot say enough about this school.

This is such an outstanding school for young children. My daughter has attended since she was 3 and is now in kindergarten with a truly gifted, dedicated and loving teacher! The school hired a new director two years ago, who has many years of experience as a teacher and is very approachable and responsive. Hilltop has been such a boon for our children, I feel incredibly lucky to have found this school!

We have attended Hilltop Christian School for three years. We started with the 2 1/2 yr. pre-school program, and next year we will be attending Kindergarten. The one-on-one attention is what makes this school so great. The kids are able to learn at their own pace with the attention of dedicated teachers in a fun environment. I highly recommend this school to anyone wanting their children to start out with a strong educational background and have a blast doing it.

We have sent all of our children here and plan on sending our last one as well. It's a great community where you have daily reports on how your child did that day at school. You know the teachers, parents, staff on a first name basis and they know you! It has given my boys the edge as they moved on to our public schools (they were above level when they switched). I can't say enough of how wonderful this school is!

This is a wonderful small school with a super accreditation (NAEYC). This is my daughters second year & she loves it. The learning through philosophy certainly works, I have been surprised on numerous occasions by what she has learnt. The staff & teachers are all very involved and extremely dedicated in their roles. We love the fact that it is almost a multi-national school of sorts as there seem to be a few families from other countries, Europe especially. A really luck find for us.

This is our first year at Hilltop and my son is only 2 1/2 and goes twice a week. He absolutely loves school, he never stops talking about his teachers. We love that Hilltop is has small classes with hands on learning and is also accredited by the NAEYC. There is so much support and involvement from the parents with lots of after school activities for both parents and children. We will continue coming to Hilltop and I can't wait till my daughter is old enough to attend!

We are just starting our second year at Hilltop, and my son is so excited to go to school each day! The classes are small and offer individual attention for each student, and the teachers make each child feel like they are important and valued. The communication between the school/teachers and us as parents has been fantastic! I love that the pre-school classes let the kids be kids and play while they learn.

Hilltop Christian School is a play based learning environment and is accredited by the NAEYC. My daughter has attended school at HCS for the past two years, and will continue again next year. The class sizes are small allowing each child to be involved. All of the teachers and staff are hands on and know each of the children. Parent support throughout the school is fantastic, making it a great community environment. This is a fantastic school, with a great education program and I highly recommend it.

My daughter has attended Hilltop for two years, and we couldn't be happier. The teachers truly care about her as a person and have helped her gain confidence inside and outside the classroom. She gets individualized teaching and is already reading at the start of her pre-k year. The director is wonderful and knows each child. She goes above and beyond what is necessary. I am confident that my daughter is getting a solid foundation to her educational career.

Last modified Hilltop Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1