Silver Mesa School 5

Posted September 20, 2013
Silver mesa has been a god send to my child with pddnos she has learned so much if it were not for the special attention they give each student my child who is in fifth grade would be at a reading level of a third grader to this day.

Silver Mesa School 4

Posted September 19, 2013
Silver Mesa is a wonderful school with great teachers. The students are all so bright and well rounded. The school is under funded for essential things as most schools are but they make the best with what they have. Silver Mesa is well over due for a few things but hopefully with fundraisers and other contributions they may be able to get what they need.

Silver Mesa School 5

Posted September 19, 2013
My son just started kindergarten at Silver Mesa this year. I was quite worried about him as he was very critical of himself if he didn't learn something quickly and easily. Kindergarten has turned out to be such a positive experience for us, all the teachers and staff have been nothing but supportive of him. He has begun to love learning and is getting much better at accepting that some lessons take work. I'm thrilled my son is able to attend Silver Mesa. I hope this school will receive the money it needs to continue to create a love of learning in all who attend.

Silver Mesa School
8920 South 1700 East, Sandy, UT  84093
Last modified Silver Mesa School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Silver Mesa School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top