Bad
Good

Such a great school teachers are great and my daughter who is in 2nd Grade loved Alta View School.

I love Alta View because both my daughters attended this school and it's right across the street!

I am a former student and I had a terrible teacher in the 6th grade. I transferred half way through the school year. She did not contribute to any of my needs, and failed me because I was a new student. I know this for a fact because I remember getting good grades on papers and tests, but when the final report card came, I had a 1 out of 4 in those areas. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Alta View is an amazing school! It provides an amazing education and opportunities.

Very good school. Parents and teachers active in each student. I have two kids at the school and they both love it.

Amazing school! No school is better. :)

There's a new principal at Alta View this year--very good to deal with. Each class gets computer lab time weekly, and each teacher has her/his own Apple laptop as well. There's a school choir, a 'parent's electronic forum' website and email service to keep parents up-to-date and an active PTA. The overall discipline of the school is good--it's cool to be smart and do well.

Last modified Alta View School is a Public school that serves grades K-6