Posted November 11, 2011
Such a great school teachers are great and my daughter who is in 2nd Grade loved Alta View School.

Alta View School 4

Posted October 10, 2010
I love Alta View because both my daughters attended this school and it's right across the street!

Alta View School 1

Posted June 22, 2010
I am a former student and I had a terrible teacher in the 6th grade. I transferred half way through the school year. She did not contribute to any of my needs, and failed me because I was a new student. I know this for a fact because I remember getting good grades on papers and tests, but when the final report card came, I had a 1 out of 4 in those areas. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted May 07, 2010
Alta View is an amazing school! It provides an amazing education and opportunities.

Posted April 13, 2009
Very good school. Parents and teachers active in each student. I have two kids at the school and they both love it.

Posted January 07, 2008
Amazing school! No school is better. :)

Posted December 31, 2006
There's a new principal at Alta View this year--very good to deal with. Each class gets computer lab time weekly, and each teacher has her/his own Apple laptop as well. There's a school choir, a 'parent's electronic forum' website and email service to keep parents up-to-date and an active PTA. The overall discipline of the school is good--it's cool to be smart and do well.

Alta View School 4

Posted June 26, 2006

Alta View School 3

Posted March 13, 2005
- a former student

Alta View School
10333 Crocus St, Sandy, UT  84094
Last modified Alta View School is a Public school that serves grades K-6
Alta View School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.