Posted October 24, 2013
My children love Granite. Although the academic standards in Utah as a whole are disappointing, Granite does a great job. With our limited time here, the teachers have been happy to go the extra mile to provide a challenge or extra assistance for my children

Posted August 02, 2009
I had 3 kids go through Granite over a period of 16 years. Each of them had caring and committed teachers, the PTA is outstanding and the school environment promotes excellence. I was sad when my last child finished.

Posted September 02, 2008
We had a choice of 2 private schools and Granite Elementary. Our daughter is adopted from overseas and we had concerns about her 'fitting in' This was complete unnecessary as she completed kindergarten through 6th and had a wonderful education. The parental involvement is incredible.

Posted January 18, 2007
I moved here from out of state and wasn't sure what to expect. I have been very impressed with the teachers, the resource programs, and the after school programs. This is a great school. The parent involvement is great.

Posted July 19, 2004
I came to Sandy, Utah and my children attended Granite Elememtary, I love the teachers and principle. My then 5th grade son needed resource help and recieve the best help ever. My daughter also did very well . If you are looking for a school this is the one. Margaret Curry Las Vegas, NV

Granite School