Union Middle School 3

Posted April 03, 2011
Some really good things going on at Union. Good behavior and grades are encouraged and rewarded. There is a positive vibe in the majority of the school. I personally feel that teachers have pretty low expectations of their students, and while we have experienced some excellent teaching, our child has also had some really bad teachers. This is not a snobby school which really appeals to us. If you want your kids to be challenged you'll have to get them in the honors classes. My eighth grader has not been required to do one ounce of reading outside of class for English this year and he has less homework than he had in 5th and 6th grades. Not good.

Union Middle School 5

Posted February 23, 2010

Union Middle School 4

Posted April 24, 2009
Union is a great school. Jr. high kids are at a tough age and the teachers and administration do a great job handling it. My kids have had great teachers and I feel they are safe there. Yes, funding could be better, but you could say the same for any school in Utah. Overall I've been very pleased with Union and feel my kids are getting what they need.

Union Middle School 0

Posted October 08, 2008
Union Middle is a great school in that there is a lot of ethnic diversity which may help Students learn to be tolerant of each other. Students are very supported by Teachers who check Students grades weekly and expect Students to perform academically.

Union Middle School 0

Posted March 31, 2008
The vice principals do a good job dealing with discipline and I've seen a great improvement since I started here. They currently have a police officer that comes in and oversees things happening at lunch and such. The counselors are great with the students and prepare them for high school and life after which. Overall, I think that I made a good choice in coming to union middle school. I have gotten a 4.0 ever since. Before I came to this school I too was a F grade student but I received tremendous help and support.

Union Middle School 1

Posted March 18, 2008

Union Middle School 1

Posted November 18, 2007
This school is full of Drug Addicted, F grade students whom think nothing better of themselves. The teachers have issues and they do NOT treat ever child the same. I have witnessed all of this in one day. Please help this school.

Union Middle School 3

Posted January 16, 2006
Union Middle is another one of our public schools that just seem to push our kids through the system. I don't see alot of teachers that really stand out. They are just doing there jobs. I do believe that Union Could be a wonderful school if we could just get some caring teachers and a little more money to help all our children get the education they so badly need and deserve.

Union Middle School 2

Posted January 07, 2006
- a former student
I was a student at Union middle school from 01-03, and during my time there I received the worst education of any of the schools I have since attended in Wyoming and Arizona. Only three out of all the teachers I ever had there had any impact on me at all, and it was all negative, save one. There is little to no diversity in the student body, either in their ethnicities, thinking, or way of life. If you're different, you're an outcast.

Union Middle School 5

Posted April 13, 2005
I am very proud to be a student at union middle. I am in 9th grade this year and i have had the good and bad times at union middle. Each one has a very different unique way of teaching i admire this alot! I am very dissapointed and upset that i'm leaving union middle this year. To all the parents who think that union is just some school it's not, it is a crazy, cool, fun, experience. To most students the faculty means nothing... but, at union you will deffinalty leave with a smile on your facee and say those were the best three years in middle school of my life. The adminsrators have the best way of running things around the school! Therefore goodbye Union!

Union Middle School