Posted April 10, 2014
We have had our kids attending Willow Canyon for the past 3 years and they have thoroughly enjoyed it. My daughter got seasoned teachers who she adores and she is excelling in all of her studies (she is now in 4th grade). My first grader has had new teachers for both Kindergarten and 1st grade who I haven't been impressed with, but who are both better than some teachers I've heard about in nearby Sandy Elementary. We are outside of the school boundaries but we apply to this school each year and drive the extra distance to give our kids a better school experience. Principal Theobald was fantastic but was transferred last year and Principal Williams has done a decent job thus far but isn't as hands on or outgoing, although nice.

Posted October 02, 2012
Our son is in his 2nd year at Willow Canyon (he's in 1st grade) and Im impressed with the staff, teachers, and the smaller class room sizes. Mr. Theobald (principal) received the rookie of the year award last year and it is well deserved. The building remodeling over the past couple of years has made a difference in the overall appearance and its a nice looking school. Great Schools.org gives is Willow Canyon an 8 out of 10 rating and that is a very good for the education system in Utah. Keep up the good work!!

Willow Canyon Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My mom has been teaching there for over a decade. She brags about how great all the teachers are. I have also heard that from grown students that she taught 2nd grade to.

Willow Canyon Elementary School 2

Posted April 13, 2009

Posted May 25, 2006
The principal, Karen Thomson, is one of the best educators I have been involved with. The teachers really work hard to reach each child. The staff/teacher determination & parent involvement truly encourages the children to do their best!

Posted December 04, 2004
The Staff at Willow Canyon Elementary are 'AWESOME'. Karen Thomson the Principal is very supportive and she is always helping the students whenever possible. All the teachers are truley there for the students needs.The teachers have fun ways of keeping the students interested and creative ways to teach the curriculum. I have a child in 5th grade, 2nd grade and soon to be kindergarten and I would not even consider any other school. Willow Canyon is top on my list and so are the staff!

Willow Canyon Elementary School 2

Posted August 27, 2003

Willow Canyon Elementary School
9650 South 1700 East, Sandy, UT  84092
Last modified Willow Canyon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Willow Canyon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top