Quail Hollow School 4

Posted September 02, 2014
There is a strong PTA at this school and a lot of volunteer support. This year there will be a fine arts teacher for all grades- so that's exciting. My child is in 2nd grade this year. Last year the experience was been positive, and this year is looking good too. Class sizes have been close to 30 which is not ideal, but for a public school, it's pretty great.

Quail Hollow School 1

Posted May 15, 2014
Quail Hollow has changed so much this year! In years past I have been fortunate to work with some of the best teachers and principles I've ever known. They are fortunate that a few still remain. Unfortunately with the oversight in place and the complacency of the people in the current offices, I feel they are failing our precious children. To the extent that it is beginning to appear deliberate. With that being said I refuse to be a passive parent, our children are our future. I have taken my concerns with this school to the district . As well as our Senator Mike Lee after my concerns failed to be corrected by speaking with numerous staff numerous times with blatant disregard. I won't stop until the injustices to our precious children stop. If anyone needs assistance on navigating the school system and what they are allowed to do, I will have a page with resources, contacts and policies up by the first of next week. Ourchildrensadvocates.

Quail Hollow School 2

Posted July 09, 2012
I would like to see Canyons District invest more in disabled kids. The teachers at this school are nice but don't seem to have the resources or training to deal with special needs kids. Adult supervision before/after school is lacking (only at front of the school) despite bulk of classrooms at back of the school and a back entrance to the school grounds. Good test scores but school lacking in alot of other areas beginning at the top. Think twice before choosing this school.

Quail Hollow School 4

Posted March 27, 2011
I would like to see the Canyons School District invest more resources in Visual Arts and Music education at the elementary school grade level, beginning at 4th grade. The teachers could use the time their students are in Visual Art and Music class to plan. Teachers are enthusiastic. Substitutes are used too frequently, in my opinion, while covering for teachers when the teachers take several hours per week for planning outside the classroom.

Quail Hollow School 5

Posted March 27, 2007
I really enjoy Quail Hollow. They are a group of caring and genuine teachers, and the principal is great too. I would love to see more art and creativity worked into the classrooms. However I do feel the core curriculum to be fair and complete. I am excited to have my son complete elementary here. It is also an added bonus that the Albion Junior High is located across the street from Quail Hollow, so all the friends he has made will go with him into junior high.

Quail Hollow School 3

Posted January 31, 2006
Quail Hollow is a fine school - not great - but adequate. Good kids, caring teachers...but not much else. Very limited fine art education - perhaps my biggest disappointment. No sports. Decent parent involoement.

Quail Hollow School