Bad
Good

I was previously a student here. This school is great if you don't care about friends. Albion students think exactly the same way, and if you aren't on any athletic team or aren't of the popular religion, you are going have to a hard time. I found that seventh grade honors math wasn't challenging, but eighth grade honors was. I think they need harder social studies and science classes, possibly an honors course. However, I think that most of the teachers are great and they really try to help you. I had one teacher that if I had a differently look on my face she would ask if I was okay. I think the counselors and staff are great. I also like the principal that was new to the 2014-2015 year much more than the other one. Even though many things at this school is great, the students that attend are what bring it down.

I was a former student at this school during the 2007-2008 school year. This rating may be a bit out of date since there has been a change of administration, but if the new Albion is anything like the old one, my experience should be heard. All but maybe two (out of seven) of my teachers were actively involved with students. Most of the faculty picked "favorites". I ended up struggling the last half because when I needed help I was redirected to other students. When I was sick and out for a full week, there was little to no help from faculty to catch me up. The councilor I had always had to operate through the principal, who always did nothing for us. The social climate was varied. I had maybe a few good friends and the rest blew me off. The faculty did nothing for enforcement. My food was stolen at lunch multiple times, I was tackled at random by kids I didn't even know, and the faculty did nothing. However, they did shout at me when I listened to my ipod during lunch. Again, please keep in mind that the school has undergone a change in appearance and some faculty. The principle I had no longer works there, but I don't know how effective the new one is. Just investigate first.

I think my school was great, but that's because I am a bit biased. I am now an 8th grader (previously 7th grader) in the 2012-2013 school year. I found my experience to be quite alright. Although, to me, there is a bit of an issue with grouping. Kids form groups very quickly and if you're late in admission or don't fit the norm. than you won't really fit in. Although, there are plenty of kids who will make up for that. A lot of the students try to befriend the ones who don't really fit in. Teacher are so-so. Some are okay, while others are blerg. (If you have Utah Studies in 7th grade try not to get Mrs. Carlson. She's a bore. But shh, you didn't hear that from me.) I haven't found any real outstanding teachers that I would nominate for teacher of the year. Academic wise we are a very good school. We are doing the new curriculum that some schools are doing. (The new curric. is harder, giving bits and pieces of higher levels of math,lang,sci. etc into the core curric.) I also heard that next year that instead of CRT we will be having a different state test. Much harder. I think it was called S.a.g.e. I forgot. Sorry. Either way I really like this school.

If your student does not have special needs this is a great school. If he/she does need that little bit of extra help, each class is a crap-shoot. Some teachers are fantastic; others refuse to meet with parents, or even return e-mail. I'm not thrilled with the administration; and they can't keep a psychologist for more than 1.5 years. They just got a new one this month. The counselors are great. I'll be so glad to get my youngest into high school. (Brighton High is Awesome!)

I'm going into seventh grade at albion. I will be one of the first kids to go to the brand new albion. It has air conditioning, a new auditorium, and is just new and better than all other middles. I'm so happy to start this month on the 27th.

I love this school!! I chose to come here and I am so glad I did!! The teachers are wonderful and there may be a lot of homework but it helped me get better scores on tests! If you are grouchy and think it is to hard you will make it bad yourself but if you put a smile on your face and give a good attitude you will have a great experience. They are remodeling the building so that must mean that they care about the kids and want to make school a fun and exciting place to go. If you want to go to a good school go to Albion!!

Albion has its goods and bads. Sure it doesn't have air conditioning or windows, but next year they are going to make soo many great changes to the building. As far as the students, well every Middle school there are different groups of friends, but there are NO bullies at albion. Sure you might have lots of homework, but we have they have great academics. The teachers can be strict but they are all nice!

I used to go to that school and now i am at oquirrh hills but i think that albion was soooo much better i miss the teachers and everything ecspecailly my old gym teacher mrs, walton

From an academic standpoint Albion is an outstanding school. The teachers are top notch and the administration is excellent. The school is located in an affluent highly LDS, highly conservative area. This creates a culture of intolerance amongst the student body which manifests in teasing and bullying. Many of the worst students are spoiled silver-spooners whose parents not only will not hold them accountable but justify their poor behavior. Overall a great school academically but if your kid doesn t fit the norm he or she will have a rough go of it.

I love it here at Albion! There is a ton of electives i can choose from at this school!

Last modified Albion Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9