PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My kids and I love it here. They receive a wonderful education in a great, caring, Christian environment.

I have been so happy with the education and character development my kids are receiving from Blessed Sacrament School. Very caring, knowledgeable staff.

My child is receiving a wonderful education at Blessed Sacrament. The focus on academics & teaching children how to be kind and caring is top notch. The teachers care and it shows. The administration - well it is lacking leadership. My child has been in the school for a number of years (since 1st grade) and is older and on numerous occasions has told me that the principal has no respect among the kids. He tries to fit in and be cool with the middle school kids, instead of instilling a small sense of fear and respect. Most of the children do not seem to be out of line, but for the few who are (there are always some in every school), it seems they can get away with anything without being in fear of having a consequence. Sadly, we as a society place a lot of emphasis on first impressions. The principal loses a lot of points in this category. His appearance is not professional and seems to make everything into a joke. I am not saying that as a principal or leader you need to wear a suit everyday, but slacks and a button down is what is expected. You can see this principal on any given day in sneakers, t shirts, bow ties and hawaiian shirts. I love this school as does my daughter, but I am embarrassed for the school with how they are being portrayed. Just my opinion. It would not warrant me taking her out of the school as she has many good friends and a great education, but I would like people to have to full picture. I also was a parent at the school when the prior principal was there and many people disliked him for various reasons. Too strict or whatever the reasons were. There needs to be a middle ground between what the school had and what they currently have.

As a graduate of Blessed Sacrament School and now in the public school system, I feel that Blessed Sacrament has prepared me for all the obstacles in life. The teaching staff at Blessed Sacrament were always helpful not just with learning but other advice. I always felt safe and loved. At Blessed Sacrament School, you are a family, not simply another student. I encourage you to look into sending your student to Blessed Sacrament School.

This is my child's first year at Blessed Sacrament. It has been a lifesaver for him. He was at another school in Draper and he had the most difficult time. He was pushed around by other kids and nothing was ever done about it. They were mean and so unkind. Blessed Sacrament has made such a huge difference. He is happy. He enjoys school. He enjoys all the activities. The other kids are happy and accepting. Thanks to everyone for making us feel so welcome. The staff and faculty have been terrific. The school has so many things to offer. Their math and science programs are interesting. I can't believe how much he has learned and how he continues to do so. If you are unhappy at the school you are at, visit Blessed Sacrament. You will not be sorry.

Blessed Sacrament School is a great school, not only for the high academic level of education our children receive but also because the parents are treated with respect and consideration. School staff and teachers understand that parents are busy with sometimes crazy schedules and don't want us to feel overwhelmed with massive amounts of information or underwhelmed by too little information. The school utilizes a weekly parent announcement newsletter system. We are asked to provide an email address (which is kept private) and they email the communication directly to us each week. The newsletter is also posted permanently on the school website. The wonderful weekly newsletter has just the right amount of content for you to be informed and made aware of pertinent events at the school. We love it because is accurate, well written and gets to the point. Keep up with the good work.

Blessed Sacrament School is a wonderful experience. If your child attends, you will have opened a whole new world for him/her and yourself. From Pre-K to Eighth grade, is an unique experience continually changing and expanding to help your child grow. The faculty and staff are here to for your child. The open door policy is just that - open door. Any time you have a question, concern, or whatever it may be...you are welcome. I have also said the "welcome" mat is out for everyone. Take a break one day and drop by and see what your child is doing. You will be taken back by how much they do and learn each and every day. Congratulations Blessed Sacrament school - you are a winner in my book!

Thank you Blessed Sacrament! Thank you for sharing what you had with my children! They enjoyed the science fairs, the county fairs, the choir, the sports, the classrooms, the teachers, the friends they made. You opened up their world to literature, music, math, computers. They shared their faith with others. They prayed, they sang, they laughed. They are ready for high school. They are ready for college. They are ready to share what they know with everyone! Thank you Blessed Sacrament for being the special place you are. Thank you to the faculty and staff. Thank you to the aids and volunteers. Each contributed something to my children. It's easy in this day and age to only verbalize the negativity but verbalizing the positive is important too. It's easy to complain but it's easier to say THANK YOU. Blessed Sacrament School you had such an impact on my entire family. Again, THANK YOU!!!

Compliments are always the last to be heard. We as parents, family, and former students need to let the schools, we attended, know how much we appreciated what they did for us and our children. Blessed Sacrament is a perfect example of a wonderful community. Over the years, they have grown, made changes to continue to grow positively. They have impacted so many lives in so many wonderful ways. I feel fortunate my children are part of this community. I know that if they attended any other school they would not get half as much as they do here at Blessed Sacrament. Stuff happens that is everyday living. If you have a problem or concern, call - go in and talk with administration. No one is turned away. They will listen and try to work out what's happening. The school is here for our kids. Let's support the school, the faculty/staff. Let's make it the place your kids will always remember. Let's be the Blessed Sacrament School voice. Parents tell your kids how grateful you are they attend Blessed Sacrament School. They need to hear you say that! Go Blessed Sacrament School.

This school has serious problems. Bullying is at the top of the list. The newer principal has zero teaching experience and no principal experience. He also has poor skills in social behavior, such as making eye contact. He has been there about two years. The school sends out newsletters and emails that are full of grammatical and spelling errors. Of the many parents I have talked with, none of them felt their children learned anything in second or fourth grades. Some of the best teachers were let go by the new principal, the terrible fourth grade teacher is still there. Nice neighborhood, nice families, bad school, bad principal. We left and love our new school. The staff is so intelligent and experienced at the new school, what a wonderful change in so many ways. I recommend St. John's, St. Vincent's, Challenger or the public school Brookwood gets high ratings in this area.

Last modified Blessed Sacrament School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8