Posted June 23, 2014
Grace Luthern School is the best you could hope for in a values based education! My two children are both students at grace and excell far beyond their peers from public school. I value the love, compassion, dedication, and respect my children are given each day. Grace teachers truly give love and an education. Simply put a values based education that prepares my children for success in the future.

Posted November 11, 2013
Grace has been a wonderful experience for my two boys. The teachers truly care about not only their academic development but also about developing their character. The Christian environment provides an ideal setting for learning in an atmosphere that teaches my kids to deal with the world around them in a positive, mature way. The school also focuses on a number of service projects that teach the kids to give back to those less fortunate--collecting hats, gloves and coats to donate; supporting gardening in Third World countries; growing vegetables for the Food Bank; sending letters to Veterans; Operation Christmas Child. It doesn't get much better than that! The teachers are very responsive when I have any questions or concerns. The support from parents is amazing. We have a very active parent group who cares deeply about all of the kids in the Grace family. The facilities are great...a full gym, a baseball field with free club lessons, soccer, basketball, volleyball. Grace truly is a great place to grow!

Posted July 22, 2013
Our 2 kids have attended Grace from Pre-K up for the past 3 years. We're very pleased. The teachers are fantastic and really kind and caring. Small class sizes are a big plus - I think it has helped both our kids thrive. Great parent involvement. Academics are very good, with solid Christian instruction and values integrated well into the curriculum. Appreciate the music instruction in early grades; wish there were more foreign language instruction. Science instruction may be too heavily influenced by conservative Christian views (young earth, evolution etc) but in the early grades this hasn't been a big issue. As much as we love the academics, we equally appreciate the positive social climate. The kids are genuinely nice and we have not heard our kids pick up bad language or bad habits, nor have we heard of problems with bullying. Our kids love the after-school program (great for working parents) and actually beg to go there. We appreciate the added diversity of having a Korean student exchange program and Japanese teachers rotating through. Highly recommend at least for the younger grades.

Posted December 26, 2010
Grace has been a fantstic place for my kids. They feel challenged in their school work. They love the smaller classroom sizes. The atheltics the school offers. As a parent I love the before school and after school programs, how the staff is responsive and nice to everyone and that you can talk to the staff about your questions and or suggestions.

Posted May 21, 2010
I have tried the public schools in Utah and a different private school before switching to Grace. One word STRESSFREE. As a working parent, it is wonderful to have a school where my children are challenged educationally, ethics and morals are valued, class sizes are smaller, the teachers and principals are strong and respected by parents and the students. Before school and afterschool care a huge benenfit to parents who work. I could go on and on, my children and I love it. If money is a concern, they also have a financial aid program.

Posted February 13, 2010
Grace is an excellent school. Our kids have been their for 3 years and have done very well. The teachers could not be more caring or dedicated.

Grace Lutheran School 0

Posted May 10, 2009
Grace was a wonderful school for the most part. After awhile it began to nickle and dime you to death and there was a deffinate clique problem. I pulled my daughter out after four years. The Christian influence was great and still follows her today.

Grace Lutheran School 1

Posted February 07, 2008

Grace Lutheran School 4

Posted April 09, 2007
We have been at the school for five years and are very happy with the academics. Our son has scored high on national tests compared to other 5th graders. We are happy with the music program. We do need more language classes. The parent involvement is great. They are very vested in their kids. We are happy with the Christian teachings.

Grace Lutheran School 4

Posted January 26, 2004
My children have been there for 5 years now and we have loved the teachers, staff, and atmosphere. The main weakness we have seen is the lack of a foreign language program. At the price though, you can afford to supplement this outside the classroom.

Grace Lutheran School