Lava Ridge Intermediate School 1

Posted October 21, 2012
Worst administrative staff ever. They care nothing for the kids, only for the bottom line. Double that if your child has a health issue. Has accused my child of faking symptoms more than once. Teachers are OK, but there are several there who are just there for a paycheck. Unfortunately, I have another child who has to attend this nightmare of a school.

Posted March 11, 2010
I used to go to school at lava ridge. And i loved the teachers they were all very very nice to me and taught me some good life lessons. I came to that school troubled and if it wasn't for the teachers that showed they cared i might have ended up in jail. Thankyou very much for all the support you guys showed me when i was there. Sincerely William Hank Gunther

Posted August 04, 2009
I have had 3 of my 4 children attend this school and they all have been positively impacted by the Teacher/Staff commitment to the students and their education. They have all shown great improvement not only in their academic abilities but also their social skills. The staff is awesome, they are committed to the students and the learning experience. Teachers have stayed in constant contact not only through the school newsletter, but my phone and email. The office staff is wonderful and courteous. The counselors and guidance team to include the Principal and Vice-Principal work very hard to make the students feel not only welcome but wanted, safe, and part of 'the team'. My youngest is in her last year at Lava Ridge and we both are so excited to get the school year started and to start this years adventure. I highly recommend this school to any family!

Posted August 02, 2009
awsome for a child its safe and there is protection

Lava Ridge Intermediate School 1

Posted July 28, 2009
The staff of teachers are very good. The lunch program is not good at all. There are too many students in this school.

Posted June 10, 2009
Lava Ridge is a great school I had an awesome time there. I wish I could go there next year to. The teachers are great and friendly. Go Geckos!

Posted May 12, 2009

Lava Ridge Intermediate School 0

Posted February 12, 2009
I am very impressed with the quality of education that my children have received while at this school. The atmosphere there is so positive, inviting, and warm. I love it there.

Posted May 15, 2007
Wonderful school. Great Teachers. Very good programs.

Lava Ridge Intermediate School
2425 Rachel Dr, Santa Clara, UT  84765
Last modified Lava Ridge Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lava Ridge Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top