Public charter
Santaquin, UT

Cs Lewis Academy 4

Posted July 30, 2014
I was surprised to see this school get such a low rating on this site. I have had two children attend here and they both did very well. Our son has thrived in the smaller class size and enjoys the uniforms. Our daughter only went for one year there and asked to go back to Orchard Hills because she likes the larger classes and hated the uniforms, but once there again she realized that she had passed the other students in Math and was going over things she already had learned at CS Lewis Academy. I don't think that Charter Schools are everbody, but in my opinion CS Lewis has been a great option for our kids and we will be having a kindergartner attend there this fall.

Cs Lewis Academy 1

Posted April 09, 2014
This school is Horrible... Teachers are bullies and the Principle is worse. They call the kids names and bully them. I took our children out ASAP when they started in on my youngest. Tons of parents have taken their children out since. Do not put your children in this school unless you want them to be bullied.

Cs Lewis Academy 2

Posted January 09, 2014
This school had great promise at the beginning but poor administration has nearly ruined. Enrollment is struggling and the programs are constantly changing. The teachers are great though.

Cs Lewis Academy 5

Posted August 06, 2011
C.S. Lewis Academy provides amazing individualized education! I would recommend it to everyone who has a grade school age child.

Cs Lewis Academy 5

Posted June 13, 2009
This is such a great school and the learning process so rigorous I was surprised by how easy the state testing was after a year here

Cs Lewis Academy
354 North Sr198, Santaquin, UT  84655
Last modified Cs Lewis Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cs Lewis Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top