Saratoga Springs, UT

Posted June 08, 2014
This school is amazing!!! Love it!!! They handle everything so well and have great faculty and staff!

Posted November 27, 2012
Excellent teachers, happy with the administration. Any problems or concerns that I've had with my children have been solved quickly and satisfactorily. I feel like my children are receiving an excellent education.

Saratoga Shores School 2

Posted October 07, 2012
The education my children were receiving here was sub-par. My fourth grader had no spelling words, no vocabulary words, and no homework during his first six weeks at this school! When I questioned the teacher about this he told me he had not implemented any of that yet because his wife had just had a baby. I'm sorry, but my child's education is going to suffer because you have time management issues? Sixth grade wasn't much better. I have since transferred them both to a private school.

Posted August 10, 2010
My children have had very excellent teachers who are committed to their learning. The teachers have been great about emailing me and responding quickly. The principal is very involved and the children love him. The academic programs seem great.

Posted March 11, 2010
Principal is nice. The school is newer and the teachers are newer as well. Not a whole lot of experience but still friendly.

Posted August 13, 2009

Posted August 13, 2009
Ok school, my daughter went to 2nd grade there with Mr. Aders he is a great teacher.... Its a good school.

Saratoga Shores School 1

Posted July 06, 2009

Posted April 13, 2008
Our son has attended Saratoga Shores since its inception and has loved the school and teachers. The school is new and has had the latest state of the art features built into each classroom. We are thrilled with Mr. Martin, the current principle. We have had had all of our sons issues discussed with us and know exactly were he stands in comparison with his classmates. The few issues that we have had have been taken care of by his teacher...promptly and efficiently. We as parents feel that this school deserves a great rating. We realize how hard it is to find a good school with teachers who help the kids strive to do their best and most of all keep learning while continuing to have fun.

Saratoga Shores School 4

Posted September 03, 2007

Saratoga Shores School
1415 South Parkside Dr, Saratoga Springs, UT  84045
Last modified Saratoga Shores School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saratoga Shores School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top