1,075 students|Alpine District

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

This is a great school. The Principle Dr. Thomas is very involved and wants what is best for this kids. The teachers are amazing, some have truly changed my children's lives in the best ways possible. It is a great school, in a great community.

This school is amazing!!! Love it!!! They handle everything so well and have great faculty and staff!

Excellent teachers, happy with the administration. Any problems or concerns that I've had with my children have been solved quickly and satisfactorily. I feel like my children are receiving an excellent education.

The education my children were receiving here was sub-par. My fourth grader had no spelling words, no vocabulary words, and no homework during his first six weeks at this school! When I questioned the teacher about this he told me he had not implemented any of that yet because his wife had just had a baby. I'm sorry, but my child's education is going to suffer because you have time management issues? Sixth grade wasn't much better. I have since transferred them both to a private school.

My children have had very excellent teachers who are committed to their learning. The teachers have been great about emailing me and responding quickly. The principal is very involved and the children love him. The academic programs seem great.

Principal is nice. The school is newer and the teachers are newer as well. Not a whole lot of experience but still friendly.

Ok school, my daughter went to 2nd grade there with Mr. Aders he is a great teacher.... Its a good school.

Our son has attended Saratoga Shores since its inception and has loved the school and teachers. The school is new and has had the latest state of the art features built into each classroom. We are thrilled with Mr. Martin, the current principle. We have had had all of our sons issues discussed with us and know exactly were he stands in comparison with his classmates. The few issues that we have had have been taken care of by his teacher...promptly and efficiently. We as parents feel that this school deserves a great rating. We realize how hard it is to find a good school with teachers who help the kids strive to do their best and most of all keep learning while continuing to have fun.

Last modified Saratoga Shores School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.