969 students|Alpine District

Bad
Good

I have loved Harvest Elementary, the principle, office staff and teachers. Our family is grateful for the chance for our daughter to learn Spanish and have such great and caring teachers encourage her learning. The school puts on great programs and we love to see all that they are learning. We transferred from another school which had serious problems. Harvest is fantastic!

Somehow my review was erased. This is a terrible school. I honestly felt guilty sending my kids there everyday because I knew they wouldn't be doing much or learning much. It felt a lot like day care. I was especially disappointed with the older grades. We moved to a different state and it is night and day. We had some good teachers but they had to deal with classes that were 30+ kids. Beware...unless you are ok with mediocrity.

I am a former student of this school and I went there for quite a few years. I loved going to Harvest! There is this thing called the Take Home Reading Library in which students who may not have many books at their homes can take home books from the school. The students move up levels as they read the books. It is really nice! They have spanish books too. They also have this program after school that students can attend to if they are struggling in math. They play games that involve the math they are teaching. In my opinion, Harvest Elementary is a great school!

We love Harvest Elementary! The principal is wonderful, and he is creating an exceptional learning atmosphere as our school grows older. We have benefited from specialty programs as well as extra-curricular activities. Each of my children's teachers have something wonderful to offer and academically they are challenged and growing.

This school is average. The classes are overcrowded. If you have a motivated student they will succeed but if your child struggles, they will probably get passed over. PE was removed from the curriculum and is done by the teachers. Some of the teachers are stellar but others lack organization and ability to manage class sizes over 30. Last year my child's teacher missed over 15 days of school and the principal was not even aware of it until I brought it to his attention. There is also a negative vibe in the school because of the Spanish immersion program. Many of the parents and students feel they are above/smarter than those not involved in the program.

This school is wonderful. Have not had one bad experience only good ones. Love the new Rosetta Stone availability to all students and parents.

We love Harvest Elementary! The principal and teachers are amazing! We love the Spanish Immersion program.

I love this school. My kids too. The principle is amazing and the teachers as well.

Last modified Harvest School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.