Posted April 28, 2014
This is our first year at Lakeview Academy Charter school; we are so glad we registered to attend! The teachers and staff care about the students and have taken the time to get to know each of my children. The director has been a huge influence to all my children. I volunteer often and have seen the programs that are available as well as the approach to teaching. It has met and exceeded my expectations to help each student succeed, giving them an opportunity to excel! I am so grateful I looked into this school when we moved from out of state. Small class sizes are also a huge plus. It is the best fit for our family!

Posted March 26, 2014
Lakeview Academy has been our school since it opened up in 2006. I love the environment it provides for my kids. The teachers are great, classes are 25 students or less, and the administration is amazing. Every year just gets better and better. I wish my kids didn't have to leave after 9th grade.

Posted November 02, 2013
So impressed with all the staff and teachers. The effort they put in to make sure my child felt safe and happy at school. The leaps my child has made in just a few months of being at this school have been amazing. So happy with our experience.

Posted August 22, 2013
I absolutely LOVE Lakeview Academy. They just finished expanding the school which is now able to enroll somewhere around 900 students K-9th grade. The administration, faculty, staff, parents, and students are amazing. I love the smaller class sizes and the fact that each classroom has their own personal aide for 4 hours every day. I've found that all of the teachers at Lakeview are invested in the students and willing to do whatever to help students succeed. Our family will definitely be here until they "kick" us out in 9th grade! It's such a great feeling to send your children to a school where you know they are being loved and challenged! Thanks Lakeview :)

Posted March 27, 2011
My daughter was just accepted to Kindergarten at Lakeview. I have been so impressed with every one I met during my tour of the school. Everyone seemed knowlegeable and genuinely interested and devoted to the school and the kids and to improving the school in any way possible. I am so excited for her to start her elementary education there and look forward to great things from Lakeview!!

Posted November 15, 2010
My daughter absolutely loves this school. We love their spanish, PE, class sizes, and her teacher has been so great with helping her learn the way she learns best! She looks forward to school every day!

Posted November 12, 2010
We're very sad to be leaving this school (moving out of state). I only hope we can find one half as good...

Posted June 24, 2009
I love this school! Such great teachers, classes, and friends! And it goes through middle school!

Posted May 27, 2009
This school is perfect for my kids. They have much smaller classes and have Spanish, music, PE, and art in the elementary school. There are some truely amazing teachers there.

Lakeview Academy
527 West 400 North, Saratoga Springs, UT  84045
Last modified Lakeview Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeview Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top