Posted May 21, 2014
We love Daybreak Elementary! The teachers and faculty are caring, engaging and truly invested in our son's education.

Posted September 10, 2013
my school is the best! It has teachers that care and plan carefully to the CORE. We help those that need help and accelerate those that need challenged. We have the best principal in the whole country, that supports the teachers and parents.

Posted August 21, 2013
Daybreak Elementary is an outstanding school. The office staff is welcoming, security has been tightened, and teachers work extremely hard to help every child reach his/her potential. Test scores are also high. Teachers collaborate frequently to continually improve curriculum.

Posted August 01, 2013
I was a student at Daybreak and I really think daybreak elementary is a GREAT school. I loved going there. When I moved I was sad that I had to leave that school it's very easy to love that school when it's easy to make friends and the teachers there are awesome! If you are looking for an elementary school consider daybreak elementary, it's an awesome school! -from Eva Schafer

Daybreak School 1

Posted May 20, 2013
Classes are overcrowded, no extracurricular activities for the children, no good interactions with teachers or principal.

Posted January 15, 2013
This school has been great so far. My son is in Kindergarten and he has learned reading, math, social skills, and so much more this year. We receive communication from this school about what the kids are working on, upcoming activities, etc., and they are also very thorough about keeping the parents involved. With the recent security issues around the country involving schools, Daybreak has made a huge effort to tighten up security and they also practice drills with the students in case of emergency. I think they handled it extremely well and made me as a parent feel a lot better about my child's safety.

Daybreak School 4

Posted July 10, 2012
Daybreak is a great school! The principal is easy to work with and cares about students. The teachers are great and my boys have made a lot of progress since they started there. I've been very pleased.

Posted February 27, 2011
Best teachers, principal and staff. Our school works very hard to accommodate all the children and strive for more than average, we strive for above the bar on all subjects.

Daybreak School 0

Posted August 24, 2009
I rate four star. I wish there was more than one learning style.

Posted February 17, 2009

Daybreak School
4544 West Harvest Moon Dr, South Jordan, UT  84095
Last modified Daybreak School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daybreak School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top