1,062 students|Jordan District

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Great teachers, great facility, love this school! They seem to be able to balance academics and what "has" to be taught with things that are engaging and fun for the students.

Amazing staff! Great security. Great communication, very nice new equipment. I really have enjoys having all my children attend Daybreak elementary.

Our 10 year old son Jett has been attending daybreak elementary since kindergarden and he loves his school. He wakes up every morning excited to go to school and learn.

We love Daybreak Elementary! The teachers and faculty are caring, engaging and truly invested in our son's education.

my school is the best! It has teachers that care and plan carefully to the CORE. We help those that need help and accelerate those that need challenged. We have the best principal in the whole country, that supports the teachers and parents.

Daybreak Elementary is an outstanding school. The office staff is welcoming, security has been tightened, and teachers work extremely hard to help every child reach his/her potential. Test scores are also high. Teachers collaborate frequently to continually improve curriculum.

I was a student at Daybreak and I really think daybreak elementary is a GREAT school. I loved going there. When I moved I was sad that I had to leave that school it's very easy to love that school when it's easy to make friends and the teachers there are awesome! If you are looking for an elementary school consider daybreak elementary, it's an awesome school! -from Eva Schafer

Classes are overcrowded, no extracurricular activities for the children, no good interactions with teachers or principal.

This school has been great so far. My son is in Kindergarten and he has learned reading, math, social skills, and so much more this year. We receive communication from this school about what the kids are working on, upcoming activities, etc., and they are also very thorough about keeping the parents involved. With the recent security issues around the country involving schools, Daybreak has made a huge effort to tighten up security and they also practice drills with the students in case of emergency. I think they handled it extremely well and made me as a parent feel a lot better about my child's safety.

Daybreak is a great school! The principal is easy to work with and cares about students. The teachers are great and my boys have made a lot of progress since they started there. I've been very pleased.

Last modified Daybreak School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.