1,048 students|Jordan District

Bad
Good

I was impressed with the staff at Elk Ridge. Everyone from the VP to the lunch staff cared about my son. Learning was fun for him. We are blessed that our son was able to attend this school.

This is a great school for us. I am amazed at the quality of the new principle. The principle goes out and talks with the kids. He seemed concerned in creating a positive environment and improving teachers. The teachers overall do a good job. Every year the school puts on a musical. This year (2015) it was one of the best school performances I have ever seen.

I went to this school in 7th grade (2011) and it was ok some teachers were great and always helped but others just were lazy and mean. 8th grade (2011) was worse there is a lot of bullying and people are always getting into fights there were a lot of people who did drugs and smoked almost every one there swore it was overall a horrible year for me(it also had to do a lot with the principals all there were horrible and mean). This year in 9th grade (2013) I go to a new middle school in Herman (copper Mountain) and it is great the principals are such nice and cool people and for the teachers ......... We'll not even close to comparable to the teachers at elk ridge they are always helping, nice, and caring. And as for the kids way better people I now there are some bad people but you get that everywhere. Another great thong about this school is that it is up to date, my old school was still using the PCs it got ten years ago which was a big hassle because all the work you did at home had to be transferred and converted for the teacher to read it on the computers at school, but copper mountain has all new PCs, laptops, iPads, projectors(copper MNT middle is right by Herman high)

I'm going to be a new 8th grader to this school...wonder how it's going to be, we'll I guess we'll never know if we never try. See ya :)

i am currently a student at elk ridge middle school II like this school but there is a huge bullying problem i was bullied whan i was a sevvie and i am bullied as an 8grader there is also a big gap between the "'cool kids" and everyone else the sbo's who are supposed to help students don do a thing and always the ones that get voted in are coll kids they don't worry about not losing theyre just worrying about being more popular and getting more attention.

This school is alright. I went to it last year, and I learned some things pretty well. I was in the honors program, and it wasn't much harder than normal English. They just expected us to get a higher grade, but everything else was the same. The only thing I really liked at this school was my friends, people get along really well most of the time, unless you're new..

Elk ridge is the coolest school in the county. not too much homework, but just enough to learn. most of the teachers are willing to help and are nice about it. Elk Ridge is a great school

Last modified Elk Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.