South Jordan, UT
Students enrolled: 2,388

Posted April 22, 2014
Best school ever!!!! They have wonderful teachers and are always trying to encourage their students to do well on school!

Bingham High School 2

Posted July 02, 2013
It's an alright school. The teachers are honestly careless and rather mean. The students are really judgmental! Basically if you aren't on a sports team, you're nothing, ignored and looked down upon. I wouldn't send my son or daughter here

Bingham High School 3

Posted May 12, 2013
This school's administration is horrible... Hick is and the vic principles are mean and controlling, Unwilling to help or work with you or the student. Only had a few teachers that actually cared for my child the rest acted like she was slow... (she is NOT) Just scared of the personality disorders that some of the teachers and other students had.... It does however have good sport programs but the down side is they Charge way the Heck to much... Also Tons of rich snobby kids!!!

Bingham High School 1

Posted February 15, 2013
No, this school is the worst. don't ever come here. All the students are judgemental and if you don't play sports you are just basically nothing. I would rather go to Herriman and I hate Herriman it sucks so bad, but really anything is better than Bingham. so, I advise you to chose anyother school. Bingham<Any other school in the state of Utah.

Posted March 14, 2012
Best school ever! every person want to be at bingham and every person transfers or fantasizing about going to bingham. The best school in the whole world! Makes kids want to go to school and not just go home and cry.

Bingham High School 4

Posted August 31, 2011
Things are looking up for me, finally. This school gives me the resolve to "clean up my act," for I had always been an apathetic student until I came to Bingham High School. I had no care in the world to complete assignments and I hated school, despite my potential of near-prodigal intelligence. Then there's Bingham, where the teachers push and support you fully, there are NO bullies, and the teams are the greatest. I was not happy until I came to Bingham, and therefore can account all my happiness to Bingham High School. My only problem is... currently only 3 days of school has passed, and I do not have a fourth period. I did not set my own classes up, due to my late apathy, and the school people gave me two Language Arts 10 classes and absolutely no Science, regardless of the requirements for a Science class. I have stayed after school all three days for a total of 4 hours attempting to work with counselors to fix this and have only removed the second LA, and leaving my fourth period empty, with promises made to me that they "might" open up more Biology classes. I sure hope that it will all work out, because I need this. I am in Debate 1 and this could totally kill the good mood.

Posted August 22, 2011
nicest kids in SLC!!!! You can find a place here no matter what your interests or what you look like. You will be accepted by the students and be pushed academically by the faculty and your peers! BEST TEAMS IN THE STATE!!! FB< GOLF< DEBATE< TENNIS<SWIMMING<DRILL< HONORS PROGRAMS< Wonderful IB integration. YOU WILL FIND IT HERE! STAY AWESOME BHS!!!

Posted January 13, 2011
Excellent teachers, excellent principal, excellent programs. There is a place for everyone in this large student body.

Posted January 24, 2010

Posted January 19, 2010

Bingham High School
2160 West 10400 South, South Jordan, UT  84095
Last modified Bingham High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bingham High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top