South Jordan, UT

Rivers Edge School 1

Posted December 22, 2010
My daughter went to school here and it was a horrible experience for her. Her doctor had to call the school to have her removed from a teachers class because of how the teacher was treating my daughter. Now she would like to go to college and the school is saying that they destroyed all of her transcripts. I would have to say it was the worst school that I have delt with.

Rivers Edge School 4

Posted July 14, 2010
Our son needed to be in a very structured school setting due to autism, tourettes and severe ADHD. The differing nature of these disorders made it so that he could not maintain in a regular classroom. I disagree with the previous student in that the school convinced kids they would be failures. We found the opposite. The school matched our parenting style with real world outcomes to child choices. The school originally did not encourage parental involvement but as my son moved through the grades they started to have more and now even have a PTSO. I just wish more parents were involved.

Rivers Edge School 1

Posted March 18, 2008
I used to be a student here and have had many traumatic experiences with this school.... i cannot say them all but they had convinced me i'd be a failure at life and kept me from ever moving forward,

Rivers Edge School
332 West Center St, South Jordan, UT  84095
Last modified Rivers Edge School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rivers Edge School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top