418 students|Jordan District

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

They hold you accountable for the things you do in a way that makes you wants to be/do better not in a condescending or judgmental way. They treat everyone the same no matter what they wear, how they look, what friends they have, how social or nonsocial they are and no matter what they know about you.

Valley High school was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I would not have graduated, learned responsibility, or experienced the boost to my self esteem had it not been for them. When I was there the teachers were very involved in helping me succeed and they did not tolerate crap. They paid attention to me academically and personally. I wasn't just a name. They focused on the things that we would use in life and there was so much less judgement. I went from there being no way I could graduate to straight A's and graduating. I am so thankful to them.

Valley High School changed my life. I dropped out of Alta High mid junior year because i was depressed and I didn't feel accepted there. By teachers OR students. I eventually fell so far behind that it was impossible for me to catch up. I decided I was never going to school again. But then a friend pushed me to register for the last quarter of Valley, after not going to school at all for a couple months. So I went to registration and I got my classes. The first day came around and I was pretty nervous, but the second I walked in the door ( and i mean literally the second i walked in) someone complimented my hair. That whole day was full of meeting genuine and caring people, Even the teachers! It blew me away. I finished that quarter with all A's and B's, went to summer school, and senior year. I am now on my way to Entrada to finish my credits, and it's all thanks to Valley. They not only made me feel accepted but they showed me that I COULD be responsible and pass my classes, all it took was a positive outlook on school. But I would never have had that outlook without the amazing people, settup and environment of Valley. Plus, no school on fridays EVER.(: it's the best. <3

Valley High is the best thing that ever happened to me. I would be lost without all of the staff's support, as well as the acceptance of all of my peers. Thanks to everyone at Valley

Last modified Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12