South Jordan Middle School 3

Posted March 14, 2012
pretty good, I was getting bored and some teachers liked to just choose who they wouldn't like. I did everything right and they marked things incomplete. Other than that and the teachers don't let you do anything fun, it was okay.

Posted August 19, 2011
I am entering ninth grade and it is a really excellent school. The teachers really push you and if you fall behind, they do their best to help you catch up.

South Jordan Middle School 4

Posted March 15, 2010
I'm in high school now, but I went to SoJo (as the kids call it) and I think it's a great school. I was really pushed to excel in academics. Also, it's a good environment for the most part. I only saw one fight the entire time I was there. The only not-so-good part of this school is that it's sooo preppy and if you're not preppy, you're not gonna be one of the 'popular' kids... Just something I noticed. However, I have lots of great memories from that school.

South Jordan Middle School 4

Posted March 28, 2009
This school has a great environment with kids that care more about who hangs out with who...and how bad the parties were last weekend. There isn't bad principles being taught and if there is ever a problem it is address long before it ever reaches the student body.

South Jordan Middle School 2

Posted March 25, 2009

Posted March 09, 2009
This is an excellent middle school. The staff if very positive and really care about the students. The students are respectful for the most part and care about their academic achievement. The teachers are top notch. Would be hard to find a better school for this age group anywhere!

South Jordan Middle School 3

Posted December 09, 2007

Posted May 10, 2005
Highest scoring middle school in entire southwest region! Fantanstic in the Arts, Sciences, and math! Very little student problems here.

Posted May 14, 2004
I think South Jordan Middle School is an outstanding school! It has a very good enviorment! They have strict but good rules which keep kids feeling safe and well cared for. It was a very good experience for my children, I think very highly of this school! It's probably one of the best schools in the district no doubt about it!

South Jordan Middle School
10245 South 2700 West, South Jordan, UT  84095
Last modified South Jordan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Jordan Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top