749 students|Davis District

Bad
Good

South Weber Elementary is a great school! Great teachers, administration, and students. High academic scores. Lots of fun activities. Parent involvement is high. New K-2 building is great. My kids have gone here for 10 years and we love it!

I have attended this school, and now my children go. The school has come a long way, the parents help out a lot more its easy to become involved as a parent. and the staff are very friendly and some have been there for a long time. At first I did want to see my kids go to this school (I was picked on), but now that they are, I am glad. and not to mention teacher student ratio has come down since I went by 10 students, that is just 4 students different from a near by privet school.

Both of my children went to school here. This school was amazing! I have a gifted child and this school was very proactive in challenging him and keeping him occupied. The teachers really care and the parents are so involved. When we had to move, I was devistated. The so-called 'top rated' schools we moved to were not even close to this school. I would go back in a heartbeat!

I am so pleased with our school. The parental involvement constantly amazes me. The teachers are amazing. I am so glad we moved here. I am glad my kids are able to attend this school.

I have three children who attend this school, and we love it. One of my children has some special needs, and her teachers have gone out of their way to help and to keep me informed. The community is very involved in all of the school functions, the academic level is high, and the staff is very helpful. My children attended a different school before we came here, and we have found this school to be far superior. We Love It!

Last modified South Weber School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.