South Weber, UT

Posted December 26, 2013
South Weber Elementary is a great school! Great teachers, administration, and students. High academic scores. Lots of fun activities. Parent involvement is high. New K-2 building is great. My kids have gone here for 10 years and we love it!

South Weber School 4

Posted September 03, 2008
I have attended this school, and now my children go. The school has come a long way, the parents help out a lot more its easy to become involved as a parent. and the staff are very friendly and some have been there for a long time. At first I did want to see my kids go to this school (I was picked on), but now that they are, I am glad. and not to mention teacher student ratio has come down since I went by 10 students, that is just 4 students different from a near by privet school.

Posted February 01, 2008
Both of my children went to school here. This school was amazing! I have a gifted child and this school was very proactive in challenging him and keeping him occupied. The teachers really care and the parents are so involved. When we had to move, I was devistated. The so-called 'top rated' schools we moved to were not even close to this school. I would go back in a heartbeat!

Posted October 10, 2007
I am so pleased with our school. The parental involvement constantly amazes me. The teachers are amazing. I am so glad we moved here. I am glad my kids are able to attend this school.

Posted October 20, 2006
I have three children who attend this school, and we love it. One of my children has some special needs, and her teachers have gone out of their way to help and to keep me informed. The community is very involved in all of the school functions, the academic level is high, and the staff is very helpful. My children attended a different school before we came here, and we have found this school to be far superior. We Love It!

Posted March 18, 2006
This school is the best school I have ever been involved with. My little sister attends and is taken care of 100% of the time. The children are wonderful, the techers are caring and the rest of the staff gives their all and reches out to make sure she is comfortable. Thank you. We love and appreciate everything you do!

South Weber School 2

Posted March 02, 2006
I was very disappointed in how unorganized the whole school is. One secretary working in the office certainly is not enough. I joined the PTA and paid my membership dues and I can only tell you that I would find out about meetings after the fact. I offered to volunteer my time. To get any results you have to go over everyones head directly to the principal to have anything done. As far as an assistant principal being there, couldn't we have more office help? The acedemics were very weak, no communication what so ever. We chose to take our children elsewhere and are very happy we did.

South Weber School 4

Posted June 29, 2005
Although I would like to see more opportunities for gifted students, So. Weber Elementary does a great job of educating it's students. The staff is excellent, and really cares about the students. Parent involvement is fantastic, and there are many opportunities to volunteer with the PTA, and in the classroom.

South Weber School
1285 East Lester, South Weber, UT  84405
Last modified South Weber School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Weber School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top